Your child will love to do math tasks - because this is a game - complete with levels, goals, nice graphics and music. Your child can practice all the elementary math operations, and you, as a parent, can set what task to practice.
>> We have also version for iPad, look for Bubbling Math on iPad App Store <<
* 9 different graphic levels with nice music and sounds - will make it difficult for you to stop your child from solving math tasks
* Task configuration - easy, but powerful - to help you set what your child will practice - based on his age and skill
* Parents section - with detailed results - you will know how many tasks your child has finished and you can even view which tasks your child finished incorrectly
* We are motivating - not only to learn, but motivating to continue with additional tasks, because when each new level is unlocked, your child can also get 3 cups for every level (Bronze, Silver, Gold) - and it is not easy to get a Gold cup!
We have developed this game with the help of children and teachers. Children have helped us make it fun, and teachers have ensured that it is right from an education point of view.
3 easy steps to use:
1. Start app and select the types of tasks that your child will practice
2. Now you can leave your child alone - most children know exactly what they should do :-) Or you can just watch so you can see your child enjoying - yes, believe me - math tasks
3. After your child has finished, you can go through the incorrect answers with your child, or just quickly look at the type of task that is causing the biggest problem
- you can reset game to a default state. This is useful should you want to try the game before you give it to your child, or if you want to let your child start again (possibly at a different speed)
- you can set the game speed in the Parents' section
And we are leaving the best until the end – because this is just the beginning. We are preparing new levels, new challenges and new game types.
What we do love is your feedback. Honestly, we do not know the tastes of all the parents and children worldwide, so if you have any ideas or requests for additional features, we will be only too pleased to incorporate them in the next versions. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy, when our customers are happy.
Jindrich & Jan from TappyTaps
PS: We have also iPad version of this game and other apps, check them out!
- support for retina graphics - new Dutch, Turkish and Russian translation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Math App for kids!
As a parent and teacher I really like this game because the child knows when he gets something wrong. Then, the parent can review exactly the problems the child is having difficulty with. Very effective and nice choices for graphics to keep the kids interested. I would definitely recommend this!
I got this for my 1st grader who was left behind in basic math facts in school. She loves it and loves to play it. I have to force her to stop most of the time. While I love that they tell me what facts she missed, I wish there was more control so that it can focus on the facts she needs most. There are controls to change it, but they are (for addition) =10, then jumps to =20 with no option of only sinlge digit + single digit. I also wish there was a timed option to really see how well she knows it. All and all though, I would still get this again and is great for practice and building confadance.
My son loves this math game! But....
We have tried other math games from the app store, but my son loves this one the best. The game worked well for the first week. The second week using it the screen is going black everytime my son starts the game. We can hear the music but only see a black screen. We are dissapointed and contacted support to see if they can give us a solution. If it keeps working then I would highly recommend this app.
- TappyTaps s.r.o.
- 33.1 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © TappyTaps 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.