BUDDY is the new generation gay app. It's the first social network for men on PrEP or TasP. We welcome all gay, bi, trans, and queer people to feel at home, at ease and understood.
We want to make BUDDY available to as many gay men as possible. So we are offering these
valuable features for free, so that everyone can have fun:
- Private VIDEOS in chats
- Unlimited chats and profiles
- No discussions, no judgements
- Grid or List overview of profiles
- Mark your favorite profiles
- Block and report profiles
- Share your pictures and location
- Set your location anywhere in the world
- View online / offline profiles
- Search for profiles
- Ad free
- Great design and easy to use
- Help reduce stigma
- More features added regularly
We created BUDDY with the goal to reduce stigma. At BUDDY, we meet at eye level, whether we choose PrEP or Treatment as Prevention (TasP). No judgements and no prejudice!
PrEP has improved the gay lifestyle in many ways and BUDDY is the place where your status doesn't matter.
Thank you for your interest in the free BUDDY app! Join the growing network of gay men on PrEP or TasP and let's fight stigma and ignorance together.
Proud to be a BUDDY!
BUDDY App is for guys aged 18 and over
small bug fixes
- CanvasTec OU
- 22.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Canvastec
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.