Repair the buttons, by matching the broken pieces. Follow directions by finding the correct body part, using a puppet! Find the button that does not belong. Navigate a bee through a lush flower garden, following the correct sequence of numbers.
Colors, Letter Identification, Find the Difference, Matching, Memory, Parts of the body, Shapes, Sorting, and more!
• Designed for ages 3-5, but every child is different.
• Motor skills: tap, drag, pinch and tilt
• Visual instructions for each activity
• Most activities are self leveling.
• Over 54 achievements
• Original, detailed, and visually intriguing graphics.
• Each of the 18 activities has its own beautiful, and engaging music.
• Humorous interactions and sound effects.
• NO In-Apps / NO third party advertising
• Parental Gate
Thank you for supporting an independent software studio!
We want and appreciate your feedback!
• Updated languages
• Optimized fonts
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love it
Awesome but just one thing
First of all I love the app even though I am 11 years old I love to play this game because it is hilarious but why is it only made for ages 0 to 5 the only reason is really made from 0 to 5 is because of those word games in learning games and Simon says although I still love the game my favorite part is when you have to defend the bugs by throwing stuff out of the way that’s hilarious
Thank you for updating
I’m so glad this app has finally been updated. My daughters all love this game as well as the others in this series. Thank you.
- Little Bit Studio, LLC
- 241.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2013-2020, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.