"Bugsy Preschool strikes a perfect balance between learning and play. Get it for your little learner today." Appadvice
Meet Bugsy. You’ll be amazed how fast they learn.
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
- Colors — even pink
- Letters — lowercase & uppercase letters
- Phonics — beginning word sounds
- Numbers — 0 - 20
- Counting — up to 15
- Vocabulary — 120+ words
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- Self-Adjusting Difficulty Levels — tailors each question to your child’s skill level
- Verbal Instructions — constantly reinforces learning
- Individual Controls — turn on and off subjects to focus on specific skills
- Track Learning Progress — see how well your child is doing
WHY YOUR CHILD WILL PLAY IT
- Amazing Rewards — earn toys while learning... play with them in Bugsy’s room
- Interactive Toys — 16 toys that do fun stuff.
- Engaging Character — see if you can make Bugsy dance
Try Bugsy Kindergarten Reading for the older ones.
- Visit peapodlabs.com to see a video of Bugsy in action!
Bugsy Preschool was developed with a school psychologist to create a comprehensive pre-k curriculum that scaffolds up as the child increases in subject matter knowledge. The result is an app that will teach your child essential pre-k skills in a fun and interactive way.
Your comments, feedback or questions about Bugsy Preschool are always welcome. Please e-mail us at email@example.com. And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
- Updated for iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
After years of working & living with pre-K children, I'm choosy about educational toys. This is the BEST APP I have found so far! The account settings are locked from wandering fingers, the lessons are just the right length and varied, corrections are explained ("No, that is blue. Find..."), rewards are interactive. Requests are written above the lesson & also spoken ("Find the letter B"). I'll be watching for the phonics problem as we approach that aspect. A quality app!!
Love this app and all the other Bugsy Apps
My daughter used this app from age 3 to Kindergarten and she learned so much on it!!! We are now using it for our son who just turned 3, and we're so excited to see the new additions and updates! Great app for learning and fun!
His lips are moving but there is no sound....?
No sound...any ideas?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.