Download the BuildKeeper app and track the jobs you work on. Enter your time anywhere — perfect for busy contractors and crews always on the go.
Paper timecards are a thing of the past. With the BuildKeeper mobile app, you can avoid the hassle of handwritten and inaccurate time tracking. Rather than shuffle stacks of paper from the field to the office, you record hours easily on your smartphone. Enter time for what you worked on. Then be on your way.
Job costing and invoicing suddenly become much easier. As jobs are done on site, you and the rest of your crew put billable hours in BuildKeeper using your iPhone, and then the timecards are sent for approval.
Note: You or your company must sign-up for a BuildKeeper subscription to use this app.
• Record hours and materials used from the field
• Submit timecards for approval anywhere
• View your work history calendar and hours worked that week or pay period
• Log up to several levels of detail including job, job stage, and task
• Track job costs in real time
Improvements made in this latest update:
• Option to record the materials used on a job.
• Modified the time entry screen for a cleaner look.
• Icons added to indicate whenever notes or materials have been entered.
Ratings and Reviews
You shouldn't bury the fact that this is not a standalone app.
It's all in the title.
What is the deal guys!!?
I was not pleased to see that on the mobile app, I was not seeing any of my crew, their time cards ... nothing. I am not a happy guy. You should have an option to save or keep the previous version before having to open it he new one and go through the rigamarole of retrieving information. At least warn people!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.