Calculus is a simple math puzzle where you have a board full of numbers. The goal is to make the sum of numbers in each row and column be equal to the answer in the box. What you have to do is to remove some numbers from the equation by clicking on them. It sounds simple but requires a lot of thinking. Using it you can improve your Math Power by solving number Math Puzzle.
- A Math Puzzle Game is available with multiple theme colors. You can use any of them by selecting from various colors on main screen.
- The goal is to make the sum of numbers in each row and column be equal to the number in the box.
- What you have to do is to remove some numbers from the equation by clicking on them.
- It sounds simple but requires a lot of thinking.
- The board sizes range from 5×5 to 8×8. There are also 3 levels of difficulty: 1-9, 2-4 and 1-19.
- 1-9 means the numbers to calculate will range from 1 to 9.
- There are 2 game modes: Classic and Endless.
- In Classic mode you can choose which board size and difficulty you want to play
- In Endless mode you will be given a puzzle with random size and difficulty.
- Your total wins in any mode is saved.
** Game Modes
-- 1-9 : Number selection range on board will be 1 to 9.
-- 1-19 : Number selection range on board will be 1 to 19.
-- 2-4 : Number selection range on board will be 2 to 4.
** Game has 4 types of boards
- 5x5: There will be 5 columns, 5 rows and 25 Puzzle numbers to select.
- 6x6: There will be 6 columns, 6 rows and 36 Puzzle numbers to select.
- 7x7: There will be 7 columns, 7 rows and 49 Puzzle numbers to select.
- 8x8: There will be 8 columns, 8 rows and 64 Puzzle numbers to select.
** How to Play Calculus - A Math Puzzle Game
- First of all, you have to select Game Mode [1-9, 1-19, 2-4] & Board Size [5X5, 6X6, 7X7, 8X8]
- Your goal is to remove numbers from the grid so that the remaining numbers in each row or column add up to the numbers next to that row or column.
- Click to remove or turn off a number, or click a removed number to add it back in.
** ABOUT Phoenix Games LLP **
With over millions of users Phoenix Games LLP to be known as the creator of games that babies, kids, girls and parents love.
Visit us on https://www.phoenixgames.in
Share the experience of these top free games with your family, friends and social people.
Or follow us on…
** FACEBOOK **
** WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK **
message us on https://www.facebook.com/phoenixgamesllp
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is super fun. It kinda reminds me of Sudoku. It’s a bit confusing at first and the directions are a bit unclear but overall, it is still super fun.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anjo Diam HK Limited
- 77.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Phoenix Games
- In-App Purchases
- Stack Of Hint $0.99
- Activate Adblock $1.99
- Peak Of Hint $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.