Since you cannot color code each event in the built-in Calendar app, why not instead create multiple calendars to categorize your events?
Choose whichever colors you want—from a whole palette of colors—for your calendars and their events.
• Manage calendars at the same time: edit calendar names, create and delete local or iCloud calendars.
• Support all calendars added on the device, including iCloud, Exchange, Google, Facebook, Outlook, Yahoo, iCal, CalDAV, and subscribed.
• Colors will update on your built-in Calendar app and other third party apps that sync with the built-in Calendar app.
• Show RGB hex codes for selected color, with optional in-app purchase for changing colors by RGB hex codes via specialized hex keyboard.
Please note: This app is not a calendar. It assigns colors to calendars, and all the events within a calendar will share the same color. Use this app to create and color code different calendars for different areas of your life, then use the built-in calendar app or a third party calendar app to assign events to the color-coded calendars.
• iOS 14 optimizations
• New reminder list appearance
• Fix crash when modifying font sizes
• Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really a must have app.
Been using this for a couple of years now. This app lets you change the colors to what you want for your calendars. I use a calendar that puts both calendar and reminders in the calendar. I currently run 13 calendars in my ios calendars on my X ifone. I have 9 ios Reminder folders. This app gives enough variation I can use a variety of different blues for each family member, browns for household, yellows for work, red for important, white for tasks, various greens for girlfriends, etc etc, varieties not offered by the native calendar and reminders.
Well worthwhile if you want more color control!!
Calendar Color Picker.
I can’t say enough positive things. It not only works with the Calendar it is paired, the one made by the same App-Maker VoidTech Inc. I haven’t found a calendar it doesn’t work with, and believe me I’ve tried many; both paid and friend. I’m fussy about calendars and even more fussy about the colors associated with them. I’ve been using my iPad since the first week in February. It is September now. Although I’ve rated Apps with stars this is the first review I’ve felt motivated to write.
Simple but does what it says
The functionality in this app should be built into the iOS calendar by default. You can adjust these colors on your Mac calendar app, but not on the iPhone/iPad. This app allows you to do that. I have more calendars than the default iOS color limit, so I had to double some up before I found this app. Definitely worth the $2 just to be able to visually sort my calendars.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VoidTech Inc.
- 8.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 VoidTech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Reminder Color Picker $4.99
- RGB Hex Editor Addon $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.