Cambush is a motion detector and spy camera app that records video automatically when it detects movement. Perfect for surveillance, motion detection, security, pranks, or just recording what your pet does when you are not home.
- Dropbox™ Sync - Automatically sends your recorded videos to your Dropbox™ account for remote viewing.
- Quality - Select the resolution you would like save your videos at. 1080p*, 720p or 480p.
- Frame Rate - Select from available frame rates on your device. Shoot in 30, 60*, 120* or even 240* frames per second.
- Power Save - Saves battery and lets you record undetected with a black screen.
- Time Stamp - Adds a time stamp to your videos, so you know exactly when they were taken.
- Camera Control - Use either the Front Facing or Rear Facing camera (when available).
- Sensitivity - You decide how sensitive the detection should be.
- Idle Record - Lets you choose how long the video will continue recording once the app stops detecting motion.
- Visualize Motion - Changes the display to highlight exactly what is moving within the frame.
- Alarm - Sounds an alarm when motion is detected.
- Door Bell - Sounds a bell when motion is detected.
- Light - Turns on/off the flashlight.
- Rick Roll - Surprise your friends when Cambush catches them.
- Auto Focus - You can turn off autofocus to avoid inadvertent motion detection when the camera adjusts.
* Dependent upon device's capabilities.
Fixed issue that was causing crashes after running for extended periods of time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what motion capture app should be!
I bought this as a quick/easy alternative to buying a dedicated video camera setup, most are over $150. I needed to be able to watch my cats to see if they are behaving badly overnight. I had this app downloaded and testing it within minutes. The motion detection is really good even in mediocre lighting. I like that you can fine tune the settings. I put it on high sensitivity and had 200 videos shot overnight - most were duds but I did see my cats in a few of them. Tonight I’ll turn the sensitivity down so I only have to view a handful of hopefully the right videos. The videos also did not take up a lot of space. I was worried I would use all my empty space, but even on lowest quality I barely hit 1GB of short videos. I’m happy it worked as advertised. I have looked through the App Store for this kind of app and most of them seem to be junk or have not been updated in 3 years. This one is current and works great. It’s simple, easy to use, and works without a lot of extra fluff. Thanks for a great app!
Set up my iPad overnight to figure out how Eek the mouse gets in and out of the kitchen. Left the kitchen light on overnight and plugged in the device. Set the sensitivity to high. Rewarded with 79 video segments of 3 to 25 seconds between midnight and 5:30 am. Most were of Eek exploring for and eating crumbs on the floor. The most valuable showed him darting under the dishwasher and cabinet drawers. He climbed up the drawers like a ladder to the counter. The motion detector did not begin quite early enough to show him emerge, but that is okay, we know enough. The video was good enough to post an amusing minute on Facebook. Next we can set up the Tin Cat, which will capture Eek harmlessly, then we put barriers on his secret entries. Thanks a million!
There's an uninvited guest in my kitchen at night
Since this is anonymous, I'll say it: I have a mouse AND a rat. And judging from the rat's behavior around the have-a-heart trap, that this app RECORDED FOR ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I suspect it knows the trap. And I never would have suspected that there's a mouse too!
What a cool app! THANKS GUYS!!! I have to get to work on my little problem now...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Cambush. Good luck getting rid of those pests!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.