"If you constantly lend money out but forget to get back what you're owed, Cash Lender is a good app to try out." - TUAW.com
Cash Lender is the only IOU/debt manager app you will ever need! Designed to be easy and quick to use in mind, you will never lose track of your money again!
Cash Lender will help you manage your money easily. You will never forget to collect debts from your friends, family or colleagues or pay back the money you owe them!
- Cloud Sync services (iCloud, Dropbox).
- Local Sync (365 Direct Sync).
- Ability to manage multiple people.
- Loans with interest (Compound and simple)
- Lending and borrowing money (incoming and outgoing debts)
- Partial repayments.
- Individual currencies for each person.
- Passcode and Touch ID protection.
- Built-in ability to email your debt reminder.
- Export history as CSV file.
- Export history out via SMS/Message/Email.
- Backup and restore you data.
- Ability to set debt due dates with reminders using notifications.
- Quick view of total sum of debts per person.
- Payments history
- Widget Support
Cloud and Local Sync
Have the option to sync your data on iCloud, Dropbox or locally. You can even sync your data to your other devices!
Manage Multiple People
Manage debts/IOU's with multiple people with the ability to assign a photo and a short note about each person.
Supports Lending and Borrowing
Whether you are lending or borrowing money from your friends, this app will help you manage it.
Compound and simple interest is supported per each individual loan.
Keep your data safe with the built in passcode and Touch ID. Only you will be able to access your data.
You can set due dates for each debt so you will be reminded via notifications. You can even email them with one touch to remind them for the payment.
Has the ability to support partial payments. Since sometimes they can not always pay the full amount back in time, you can have partial payments and keep track of how much they still owe you.
Easily export the transaction history as a CSV file to iTunes file sharing or by email. AirPrint is also supported, so if you have an AirPrint compatible printer, you can print your history right from your device!
SMS/Messaging is also supported, so you can send transaction histories on the go.
An active subscription is required to use the application.
*The subscription will have options between 1-month (USD$0.99) and 1-year (USD$6.99) durations, with 1-month subscription providing a 1-week trial period (one time use only).
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t know why...
After the ios update, its like it never saved any of my loans to the cloud and i have to pay again when i had already purchased it. Weird and not helpful in trying to remember my loans and payments after an account restore. Would have got one star but i didn’t want to be mean in my anger. Its a good program other than that, and $7 isn’t bad for one year. Thats just a cup of coffee to me.
Ok with several huge flaws
Whoever wrote this app doesn’t understand arithmetic. For an app that requires a monthly paid subscription with no trial period, you would expect basic accounting principles to be followed. Here are a couple of examples.
- If you have a history of transactions with one person, and they pay you back a little extra for something, the overpayment is completely ignored in your total for that person. It took me an hour to figure out why the extra ten bucks my friend paid me wasn’t showing up in his total. To fix it I had to take his payment off that transaction and enter it separately.
- Each of your friends’ amount owed totals up nicely when you are looking at that one friend (say I pay for something $100 and they pay for something $150 then I show owing them $50). But in the total dashboard, they still appear separately, showing I owe $150 and am owed $50. These transactions should offset when you are trying to get an overall amount you owe or are owed.
I could maybe understand these basic errors if the developers were not also greedy about requiring you to pay for their app.
Need One Set Price!!
I was a fan of the first app. I had it since 2016 and am still using that app today. The app was so useful that I paid the one time price to purchase the app and all of its features.
You turned off the due date feature on that app, which is crazy. But I was going to try the new app and upgrade because of how much I liked the first one. The subscription part is just ridiculous though. If you just chose a one time price, or gave an option for a one time fee, I would certainly pay it because I am a fan.
Please consider a one time fee for the app. I would pay up to $15 if you gave a one month trial and it was just as good as the first app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sockii Pty Ltd
- 57.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2021 Sockii Pty Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $0.99
- All Access $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.