Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls 9+
■An All-New Castlevania Game!
The gothic fantasy series available on multiple consoles is back! This time you’re looking at an original game exclusive to AppleArcade: "Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls"!
■Classic Sound & Visuals
Immerse yourself in the rich world of Castlevania with the work of renowned artists from its long-running history – featuring character designs from Ayami Kojima and music by Michiru Yamane. Experience a new original story spanning the Castlevania universe!
■A True Action Game
"Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls" is a full-fledged side-scrolling action game. Experience a game with epic amounts of content including 60 levels, a wide variety of equipment, daily and weekly missions, and more! Set in a world after Dracula has been sealed away, the pages of a new story bringing together heroes of the past have begun to turn...
Play as Alucard and unlock other legendary characters such as Simon Belmont, Charlotte, Shanoa, Maria and more to come! Master each character’s unique combat style to annihilate fearsome enemies and bosses!
Quell the grimoire's rampage and see how the story ends.
Ver. 1.4.0 includes the major updates listed below.
Please check History for details.
- New grimoires, Alter Arts, and equipment have been added.
- Various upper limits have been unlocked.
- A new store, Soul Fragment, has been added.
- A new trade lineup has been added.
- New Precious Gems have been added.
- A new difficulty level has been added.
- A transfer feature after game completion has been added.
- Functional improvement: dispatch.
- Functional improvement: Season Order
- Functional improvement: Simple Search
Post-ending elements added; balance adjusted in various areas; bugs fixed, etc.
◆ New elements after clearing the game
- Hard Mode Added
The challenging Hard Mode has been added.
You can play this mode once you clear the game or if you go to the book selection screen in New Game+.
In Hard Mode, you can take on grimoires whose enemy level has been greatly increased.
There are no rewards for completing quests―including item drops from enemies. However, you can earn many rewards by completing challenges.
Try beating Hard Mode with a strong character!
- Alter Arts Mode Added.
The addition of Alter Arts Mode allows you to play as an Alter Arts character from the start of a quest.
The mode can be switched on via the Alter Arts selection screen, after the story has been cleared or while the game is in progress in New Game+.
In this mode, HP does not decrease over time, but Alter Arts cannot be used again once you return to the original character, after hitting zero HP.
◆ New items added to the menu.
Added new item "Always display play time" to menu.
By enabling this item, the current total play time will always be displayed at a fixed position on the screen.
Note: In some screens, the time display may overlap with the existing display. However, buttons, etc. on the existing screen will continue to function as before.
(To display the time from the start of a new game, before starting it go to the LOAD menu, and adjust the settings there.)
◆ New items added to the shop.
Added new accessories to the trade shop/gold.
◆ Improved Features
- Enhanced the presentation of some event scenes and some bosses.
- Completion status is now displayed on the pause and result screens for the "Defeat All Enemies" and "Find All Treasure Chests" challenges.
- When the time is up, the user can choose either to Start Over or Quit.
- Added a diagonal attack to the Alter Arts Albus's normal attack.
◆ Tweaked balance.
- The damage inflicted by normal attacks and character skills has been adjusted for each character, including Alter Arts versions.
- The overall balance of Weapon Skills, Sub Weapons, and Character Skills performance and damage has been adjusted.
- Adjustments have been made to the completion rewards for "Trials" and "Orders".
- A new lineup has been added to the shop.
Also, we have removed the daily and weekly exchange restrictions from some items in the shop.
- Some mission rewards in the early stages of the program have been revised upward.
◆ Bugs fixed.
- Multiple other minor bugs have been fixed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- 2.6 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Konami Digital Entertainment
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.