The most popular 2-player Head-to-Head games collection!
Play against your friends on the same device!Or play against the computer!
10+ highly-competitive games that will put your reaction speed,dexterity and finger muscles to the test.
- Two player competitive mode allows for endless 1-on-1 gameplay.
- Single player mode is challenging.Three difficulty of crazy AI opponents.
- Unlock new characters in two player and one player mode!
Please Note!While Cats Carnival is free to play and enjoy,some in-game items and functions can be purchased for real money.If you don't want this option enabled,please disable in-app purchases.Tips:Interstitial Ads will be removed when you purchase.
This game shines when played 2-player but an AI opponent is also available.
add one game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The BEST 2 player game!
This game is fun to play when you have to wait for something with a child because it keeps you both engaged. It’s fun and challenging, and you can share your winning techniques with them (or keep them to yourself so you will always win). I wish they would make other games with this formula, it would be fun to have more variety. I also wish buying the app would unlock new games. All it does is block ads. But still an excellent game for 2 players to play together on one phone.
Not good for mini game lovers.
This game is fun every now and then, but gets really frustrating eventually. 1. There isn’t enough games, so it gets very boring and casual.
2. This game cheats. On the last cat you fight in one player mode, it gets very unfair, because the bomb dodging one is ridiculously unfair. The computer cat goes RIGHT THROUGH the bombs. Like, they actually touch the cat, and doesn’t knock them out. Truly, if you want to play a game that is not going to cheat on you, don’t play this game.
3.if you want to mix things up, you may think, let’s select the randomize button, so it chooses for you. The problem with this, is that it only does some out of a lot of other games, so you are playing the same games the whole time, unless if you select it yourself. The random game button doesn’t work properly, and does the same games over and over, and never does all of the games in total.
So, if you are looking for a game that you can play with your friends or family that has mini games on it, do not download this game. Not recommended for people who love mini games. Thank you for reading this review.
Great with friends at bars
This is my favorite game to play at bars with friends - you can use it as a drinking game or just challenge each other when your reflexes are low! Either way one of the best 2 player games on iOS!
- Hang Li
- 51.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © PawGames 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games And Roles $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.