Cell Press Journal Reader
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances from 32 Cell Press journals on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Experience Cell Press journals as you never have before!
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Note to Journal Subscribers
Use your existing Cell Press website profile to access full text of the journals you regularly read, or log in as a guest to read abstracts.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Note that Society journals are renewed on the first day of each year and access is provided for the full calendar year.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Image resolution is terrible. Most recent edition not promptly available.
New version won’t load. Why can’t scientific presses design good apps?
Pleasantly surprised, nice and simple to use overall, I particularly like the full text layout as its easy to read and navigate, especially with the pop-up references so I don't need scroll down. Would be good to expand pics more tho in full-text and be able to do twitter/facebook from in the app.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- BioPhysical Journal Annual Subscription $999.99
- Vol 94 Issue 1, AJHG $129.99
- Vol 94 Issue 2, AJHG $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.