Join the other 10,000,000 people in this top rated idle clicker sim city - Century City!
Mine the fortune low underground and build the greatest city of the century.
Go on an adventure with your cute little miner buddies. Tap to mine for gold, and watch as the money keeps piling up. Slowly build up your city with all kinds of different buildings from homes, schools, banks to parks and markets. Watch as your city is funding itself, bringing you even more of that sweet sweet money.
CENTURY CITY'S AWESOME FEATURES:
* EASY TO PLAY - Tap or Hold to keep digging. Watch as the gold in the mine keeps flying up to your bank account. Use the "Auto Mining" tool to dig automatically at high-speed, and sit idly as all that cash keeps stacking up! Get addicted to this satisfying gold tapping action!
* KEEP BUILDING THAT CITY! - Make the city grow more and more as it creates even more money for you to pile up!
*NEVER GET BORED - Century City is packed with mini games. Those mini games will give you even more money to spend on your beloved city.
* PLAY WITH FRIENDS - Show off your city to your friends. Help them to build their own, and let them help you too.
* PLAY ANYWHERE! - This world's best idle sim city is not only free, but also does not require to be online to be played!
Get ready to become addicted to Century City as it combines the fun of gold digging, city building and idle clicking!
Join our community for more fun/friend/feedbacks:
Thank you for play Century City.
We regularly release updates to the game, which include great new features as well as improvements for gameplay experience and balancing.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game,Though Some Slight Problems...
Don’t get me wrong,I enjoy playing this game and I totally recommend it to people who like games of this kind. However, there are a few problems I’ve encountered...
1. Ads play during timed events, such as tapping events, causing you to run out of time. This can be very frustrating.
2. A new issue I’ve encountered is that the game crashes and goes back to the home screen whenever I try to auto mine now. I’m not sure if this is a common issue, but I’d like to have it fixed if possible. ):
Other than that, awesome game! Keep up the good work!
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste your time downloading this game, main reason? Doesn’t work, when you open the game up. It says something on a welcome screen that is hard to read, then prompts you to tap on the gold mine, easy right? If only it worked! Can’t even get a feel of the game because you can’t do the very first thing it asks you to do, and you can’t skip over it either. I’ve waited for a while hoping it would get resolved, but still hasn’t, makes me question how much the developer really cares for his fan base, or their customers, and yet it’s confusing to me how people who are giving it multiple stars, when they can’t play it themselves. I don’t get it, but hey it’s their rating, and mine would be a 0 if that was an option. And if your going to fix this problem, fix the other ad problem that I keep seeing from players as well
Lol the game is awesome
The game has a good concept, and isn't like most games were all you do is do something like race or fight, you get achievements and rewards with hard stuff to achieve. Basically it's about mining were sometimes you get sudden rewards, but you have to time to get a good amount of money off of crates. But the slot machine is based on luck, because you can get good prizes and bad prizes. Anyway, you expand your city and lvl up your own buildings. You can also use an investment to automatically get money. And that's pretty much the game's concept. Have fun playing century city!
- Topebox Co. Ltd.
- 70.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Topebox
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Power Play Pack $0.99
- Bag of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.