Pray the Holy Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, and more Catholic prayers anytime, anywhere. Chaplets and Rosary is designed to be simple, beautiful, and unobtrusive so you can focus on prayer and not the app itself.
• Rosary (5 Decade)
• 15 Decade Rosary
• 20 Decade Rosary
• Divine Mercy Chaplet
• Chaplet of St. Michael
• Chaplet for the Dead
• Chaplet of the Infant Jesus of Prague
• Divine Mercy Novena
• Novena to the Holy Spirit
• The Angelus
• The Divine Praises
• Prayer for Spiritual Communion
• The Litany of Loreto
• Simple, clean design without virtual beads, ornate embellishments, beeps, or blips.
• Supports Dark Mode.
• Highly configurable prayer reminders.
• Automatically recommends the traditional Rosary mystery for the day, plus popular alternatives for some liturgical seasons.
• Beautiful images to assist meditation.
• Keeps track of Novena days that have been prayed and automatically recommends the next novena day when you return.
• Second display support: display the prayer, title, and image in a special layout on a second display*.
Chaplets and Rosary is also available on the App Store (for Mac, and Apple TV 4th generation or later) and from any modern web browser at www.chaplets.us
*Second display requires a compatible device and an AV Adapter or a compatible Apple TV that supports AirPlay mirroring.
• Added the Prayer for Spiritual Communion.
• Updated the Apple Watch app for watchOS 7.
• Bug Fixes
• Fixed an issue where the prayer background preview did not display properly on iOS.
• Fixed an issue where recents may not update correctly on Apple Watch and Apple TV.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app and features
This is such an excellent app! I just wished that the audio is not robotics because it’s a little bit distracting (can’t wait for it to have some improvements). Very helpful on daily prayers and having a feature where you can have a reminder when to pray it helps keep a good habit of meditation & reflection.
I’ve used this app in conjunction with a tangible rosary a few times, and have found it a bit wobbly.
The following needs work:
Explanation could be clearer of each different option within the app for novices- whst is a novema? Chaplets? The difference between rosaries?
There is no guidance on which beads you should be on, which makes it particularly confusing at the beginning and end of the rosary, and between decades.
There is no description expounding what you are supposed to be meditating on in each decade, only the title of the mystery itself.
Advancing via swiping is finicky and often doesn’t work. Same goes for clicking on selections... and it’s not just on one device. It’s across platforms from iPhone to Apple TV.
Periodically it’s unstable and crashes or gives a “null” error.
It would be great if it clocked your time praying, and added it to your mindfulness minutes in Apple Health. I have to run a second app- a meditation timer- in the background to log the time.
That said, it’s really nice to have something like this available, especially for Apple TV.
Wonderful app! I have a few suggestions
The suggestions I have is (1) that the Rosary should have the 10 reflections for each Hail Mary of the decade. For example, for the second Joyful mystery, the Visitation, you reflect on a certain piece of Scripture for each bead. Such as “Charity prompts Mary to hasten to visit Elizabeth in the hour of her need,” “The journey to Elizabeth’s home is about eighty miles requiring four or five days,” “Though long and arduous, the journey is joyous, for Mary bears with her the Incarnate Word,” etc. And (2) the app should allow for the ability to add your own Novenas as well.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WebWolf Studios, LLC
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 WebWolf Studios, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.