Check is an iPad and iPhone list manager that is as simple as it is beautiful. Set in Futura, on simulated stacks of paper, even the most mundane lists come to life as works of art. Finally, your lists can be beautiful.
Check will sync your lists between your devices using Apple's iCloud service. So wherever you are, you can have your shopping lists, to-do lists, bucket lists, or whatever other list you can think of.
With Check, you can email your lists to friends, families, bosses, Mothers-in-law, doctors, engineers, garbage men ... and the list goes on!
In the words of a happy customer: "I love your Check app. Clean. Beautiful. Simple. Powerful. Great job in designing it. Trust me -- I've tried all 325x to do list apps in the app store and yours is the most logical and elegant. Thank you."
• You will be amazed as Check makes you at least 6,000 times more efficient in every aspect of your day-to-day life!*
• Your jaw will feel excruciating pain, as it drops to the floor when Check makes you new friends, and gives you more power over old ones.*
• You’ll look back on your pre-Check life as a distant ghost of a reflection of a dream, as you become a stronger, smarter, faster, sexier version of yourself than you ever thought possible.*
• A mind-numbing satisfaction will take hold, when you realize that you are better than over 99% of the population* (until they buy Check as well).
Check will do all of these things, and more.†
For questions or assistance, drop me a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Results not typical
†Or it may do none of them
- Fixes an issue that caused the wood grain background to disappear when rotating an iPad
- Added device support for iPad Pro sizes and large phones
- Added landscape support for iPad
- Added split screen and slide-over support for iPad
- Updated to 64-bit
- Reduced package download size
- Fixes crash when deleting a list on an iPad
- Adds a cancel option when deleting a list on an iPhone
Ratings and Reviews
Need to fix Sync
I LOVE the appearance of this app. It's very pleasant to look at, simple, and not busy and loaded with colors and icons like most other to-dos. But I count on the lists to sync between my iPad and iPhone and as of recently it does not at all. Originally it did (slowly), but I have tried everything the last few days, including deleting the apps AND the iCloud documents and starting from scratch... Still no sync. I emailed the developer, who said to leave both devices on for a minute or two, but it still will not sync.
It's with a heavy heart that I will begin yet again my search for the perfect list app.
Nice start. Needs to allow new items to be added at the bottom of the checklist so items can be entered in order from too to bottom without having to reorder the list. Secondly, the add new item shouldn't remain at the too of the checklist as a distraction. Thirdly, need to be able to uncheck all checked boxes with the push of one button for checklists that are to be reused (like for aviation, which is what I want to use it for). Fourthly, need to be able to delete an entire list and to change the lists order on the page (which also should allow different backgrounds). Lastly, for aviation use, should be able to toggle the background black and the text in red for use at night. If all this is done, this will truly be a beautiful checklist.
Simple and Easy
I normally don't write reviews, but this app deserves one. It has exactly what I was looking for - a simple list making tool and none of the extra junk I didn't want (reminders, alerts, prioritization, folders, calendar entries, etc). It is completely intuitive to use, no learning curve. I just want to keep my lists somewhere, and this app is that somewhere. My only request would be if users could re-order the lists on the table top by dragging them where we want them to be. Kudos to the developer. WELL worth the .99!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.