Get cash rewards every time you check out. Checkout 51 is a Cash Back app that saves you tons of money on your favorite brands. Our savings app is FREE to join and you can start saving right away!
Find offers and save money with coupons and Cash Back deals, available on everyday items from all your favorite stores. Offers and cash rewards are updated every Thursday, so you have tons of opportunities to earn Cash Back.
Get cash rewards and rebates from hundreds of local offers and save money on
everything you buy. Groceries, household products and more all have cash back offers you can redeem any time.
Cash back offers are right at your fingertips. Get grocery promo savings, cash back offers and more right from your phone. Offers are easy to redeem, just snap a photo of your receipt and earn cash back rewards.
Sign up now and claim your exclusive welcome offers. Find deals and cash rewards
with Checkout 51 today!
Save money with these simple steps:
1. Browse offers that are updated every Thursday
2. Buy groceries and other products from any store
3. Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Earn cash rewards!
Get the savings app that gives cash back on everyday items today with Checkout 51!
Savings apps mean no more:
- Couponing books that waste paper
- Grocery apps that don’t have the brands you love
- Clipping in store coupons before shopping
- Arguing with the cashier and holding up the rest of the line
Checkout 51 Features:
Store Coupon App:
- Grocery store coupons are updated every Thursday to find the coupons you need!
- Save money at your favorite stores like Target, Walmart, and CVS!
- We have coupons in every category for money saving opportunities
Earn Cash Back Instantly from Your Receipt:
- Save your receipt, take a picture of it and earn Cash Back
- Send your receipt for money back and you can cash out once you reach $20 in savings
- View your savings balance any time!
Offer Rewards at Your Favorite Stores:
- Rewards and money back from your favorite stores
- Cash Back savings! Earn from: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, HEB, Publix, Costco, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Babies R Us and more!
- Sort offers by store and category to make shopping easy
Savings on Your Favorite Products:
- Shop and save on grocery items like: Mountain Dew, Coca Cola, Gatorade, milk, cheese, bread and more
- Savings on household items like: Huggies, Pampers, Charmin, Bounty, Tide, Glade and more
- Save the offers that interest you to help quickly find them later
Search for Deals:
- Search items you’ll need this week and save money!
- Checkout 51’s new Search Bar lets you instantly find deals without scrolling
Stop coupon hunting and earn Cash Back on everything from grocery to household items. Save money and time with Checkout 51 to put more savings in your wallet!
You can now shop and save with Checkout 51 in Spanish!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times its products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
If you need any support, please contact us at: https://www.checkout51.com/contact
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Must Be Fast!
I love this APP & I’ve saved a lot of $$...Thanks to “Checkout 51”! For that reason, I would’ve easily given “Checkout 51” a five star rating, but the reason for my four star rating is...I’ve been having problems w/the availability of the rebates! Whenever I get excited because i see a offer for an item that I will be purchasing, I get ready to add the offer on my list, then I see that it says “0” (meaning I will not be able to get the extra savings that I could’ve, because the offer has reached the limit)! And what’s frustrating is...now w/more & more people finding out & using “Checkout 51”, I’ve noticed that majority of the offers on their APP, have reached the limit (especially if it’s a popular item)! The other thing I feels their APP needs work on is...when the offer is no longer available, it still shows up w/all the other available offers. I would prefer it if they would remove the offers that are no longer available! Other than that, this is a GREAT APP to save $$, & it’s REALLY SUPER EASY TO USE!!! One more important thing to remember...it’s not “Checkout 51’s” fault for running out of rebates. Every offer has a limit from the manufacturer, & when that limit is reached, then that offer is no longer available on “Checkout 51”. That’s why when a new week starts, you gotta be fast, before they run out!
Developer Response ,
Hi DeidreKira, we're glad we can help you save! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :-) Quantities are limited for all our offers, so hot items can run out quickly. We always encourage our members to check the app before they go shopping to ensure they don't miss out!
Getting a whole lot better
I have had Checkout 51 for quite some time, alongside my other savings apps. One thing that was lacking was a search function within the app to quickly look up and find products or categories without having to scroll through the entire list. This is a great time saver and has made the app much more user-friendly. I would suggest that another way to draw users and get attention would be to have more rebates on staple items, like bread, milk, eggs, cream cheese, ketchup, etc. Even a dime or a quarter is useful to get back and like one of the other reviewers said, it keeps us motivated to browse the app and use it when at least we have a generic offer like that available. In all, I’ve saved well over a thousand dollars on other apps and only $41 using Checkout 51, but I still use it every time I go to the store in hopes there are a couple items I can pick up through the app. Thanks for helping me save!
Could be better
The app is fairly easy to use. I’ve been disappointed with many of the offers though. Not a great number of deals available and not many new offers come available. I’ve had the app a month and not many of the offers have changed. Also, not a lot of products I’m all that interested in.
I also had an issue with a claim. There was an issue with the barcode on the product I bought so the product didn’t show up appropriately on the receipt. It showed up as “merchandise” as the cashier had to manually enter the product and so the claim did not go through and I did not get the cash back from the deal. There is a review process where I can circle the item on the receipt in case they miss it in their initial review, but of course all I could circle was the “merchandise” line and not something that matched the product name. In the review process, I’d enjoy an option where I could explain what happened and take a picture of the product or its barcode. The only reason I bought the product was because after the rebate, it would have been cheaper than a competing product... I just ended up paying more than planned and would have just bought the cheaper competition instead if I knew the claim wouldn’t go through.
Just hasn’t been what I had hoped for but tough to complain too much about a free app.
Developer Response ,
Hi DCKJ84, we're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your receipts approved! Please contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to look into this for you :-)
- Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
- 79.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.