Holiday music lovers across the globe are getting an early Christmas gift because of the massively popular Christmas Radio app.
Featuring a streamlined interface and designed for iPhone and iPad, the app allows you to enjoy a wide variety of Christmas hits from over 140 unique stations.
Some of this year’s more popular stations include: Mistletoe, Christmas Carols Radio and Kristmas Kountry. There’s also North Pole Radio, which broadcasts directly from the North Pole – a detail that is sure to delight even the most skeptical of Santa-doubting kids; and probably more than a few adults, too.
More than any other time of year, the holidays are defined by the music that celebrates this season, and that’s why Christmas Radio is so massively popular around the world. At no cost, and conveniently via WiFi and cellular networks , you can instantly connect to the holiday music they love, whether that’s rockin’ Christmas hits, old standards, or whatever else you prefer.
Quite simply, Christmas Radio is holiday music on demand, and it’s completely free. And on top of all of that, the iPad app adds a touch of beautiful holiday décor when it streams music using the Airplay and stands near a fireplace, on a mantelpiece, on top of a table, or even nestled near the Christmas tree!
About the optional Remove the Ads subscription:
- Subscription is for one month or year and will remove the ads during this period
- Price for the subscription is USD 1.99 / month or USD 9.99 / year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- BluMedialab's Custom EULA applies: http://blumedialab.com/misc/CUSTOM-EULA-BLUMEDIALAB-APPLICATIONS.TXT
- Now with Carplay: Play your favorite Christmas radio station safely on your Carplay enabled car radio.
- Still dozens of Christmas radio stations that keep on playing all year long!
- Bug fix for incidental crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Accessible App
During the Xmas season this is a wonderful app to find just about any style of Xmas music. For those who use VoiceOver, this app is very accessible with almost all elements labeled. Sometimes the full screen ads can be tricky to get around, but that is only a minor issue.
Must have app at Christmas
I've been using this app for 4 years now and love it. My Christmas tunes are just a touch away. Sometimes the buffering gets a little annoying, but the app is worth it.
The ad to make it very frustrating and confusing to navigate through stations.
There's no way to determine which station I am actually listening to as there's no screen that comes up with station. Also no pause button & no 'go back'. There is no way to turn it off I end up having to either go to another app or just turn off my Bose completely.
- Pieter Born | BluMedialab
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2019 BluMedialab.com B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the ads $9.99
- Remove the ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.