TV Mirror+ for Chromecast is the easy screen sharing tool to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen and sound on Chromecast in Full HD Quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Chromecast.
* Supported Chromecasts: Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all generations of the Chromecast family
* Supported TVs and other devices: Xiaomi MI Box, NVIDIA Shield TV and all TVs with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, e.g. Sony, TCL, Vizio, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Soniq
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Chromecast must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Audio & Sound
* The Safari Browser cannot mirror audio from websites. To mirror sound on websites, please download our additional app VIDEO & TV CAST and open the website inside VIDEO & TV CAST instead of Safari
* If a third party app, for example Spotify, does not mirror sound correctly, please FORCE CLOSE and restart Spotify while the mirroring session is active. Please check the Apple Support page to learn how to FORCE CLOSE an app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to email@example.com
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Performs well. Needs a little more work.
This app does an amazing job at casting my iPhones screen onto my TV display! I was pleasantly surprised on how easy it was to connect to my chrome cast and how the application is able to keep a steady connection.
I mainly use it for Udemy because they recently removed their chrome cast feature a while back. This app is a solid remedy to my issue.
Now for the ugly.
I did run into a couple of hiccups along the way. Heavy applications (think games) and switching back and forth between apps might force the app to crash or lose connection to the chrome cast. It’s not a dealbreaker, but it can be a little annoying if you’re doing a live presentation and you need to switch between application (sheets/slides/docs etc).
Nonetheless, it’s a pretty sweet and solid app that does the job well. Some slight improvements can really make this app become perfect!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking time to review our app and for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you like our app. We also apologize for the inconvenience. We try to improve our app with the next update. Please stay tuned.
I got the paid version to avoid ads but the audio doesn’t work on the TV. The audio only comes from the phone. So I don’t know if they are still working on an update for the audio or not. However, I did read a reply to another review saying the paid version has audio compared to the free version- so I don’t know. Also, the videos are a bit glitchy and laggy throughout while mirroring, but it’s not unwatchable. So, I guess I’ll wait for a reply or an update on the audio. It would get a better rating if there was audio.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are still working on improving the audio function. Please stay tuned.
It would be very kind of you, if you could add a few more information and explain, when exactly the sound does not work? While mirroring a specific app or a specific website? Or while playing a local video?
Does the sound work while mirroring our tutorial videos from YouTube? More detailed information will help us to fix and improve the app. Thank you very much in advance. We'd love to hear from you.
Excellent with iPad Pro
Trying to cast anything and everything from iPad Pro I fumbled around with different apps trying to get it to cast. Nothing I tried was as easy as TV Mirroring for Chromcast. It completely mirrors whatever is on the iPad. What you see on the iPad, you see on the monitor. Went to Pro version - well worth it - rather than sit through commercials. Try this one FIRST before you go to anything else.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.