Cicero provides a few intuitive ways to access the Unicode® character data:
Block and Plane View
- Browse through Unicode® blocks and planes
- Segregate user-perceived characters into code points
- Inspect detailed character properties
- Search characters with code point or Unicode® name
* Unicode is a registered trademark of Unicode, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Add support for dark mode
- The "Encodings" section in character detail view now displays hexadecimal values by default
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes
Also, the deployment target has been moved to iOS 12.2 to reduce application size.
Ratings and Reviews
Very handy Unicode tool
Very handy Unicode tool for developers and power users already highly familiar with Unicode. One suggestion is to add a keyboard variant so that entering arbitrarily Unicode codepoints in any app is easier.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.