Create beautiful Living Photos and bring your photos to life. Living Photos are an astonishing, unique way to show off that special moment.
With Cinegraph's simple interface, all you have to do is draw over the parts you want to animate. Motion will be revealed and you'll be finished within seconds.
- Import videos and Live Photos from your Photo Library
- Keyframe selection: Pick the best part to highlight
- Control the speed and transition style, and trim videos to your liking
- Full editing controls allow you to adjust the image to match your creative style
- 4K support for the highest quality possible (requires iPhone 6s or newer)
- Export as a video or animated GIF
- No in-app purchases or monthly subscriptions required
Please contact us at email@example.com for any feedback or suggestions.
Note: Please use tripod-stabilized video for best results.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but Confusing Description
This app works like Cinemagraph. It enables you to freeze sections of your video or Live Photo. A very affordable alternative. However, unlike what the description indicates, you cannot animate photos. Photos cannot be imported into the app unless they are Live Photos.
The developers should update the description
I was playing around with Cinemagraph Pro, another app on the App Store, who wants $99 a year minimum (up to $299!) to remove the watermarks.
I read the reviews for this app, and several reviews claimed the app didn’t work, or that the “cursor” was off when painting movement layers. It made me wonder if I was wasting $2, and if I should just purchase the $15/month, $99/year expensive app.
However, the brush alignment is perfect on my phone. I don’t know what’s going on with other people. I’m on the newest hardware too, an iPhone XS Max.
I’m so glad I bought this one! Yes the UI is a *little* clunkier, but it does all the same things that the expensive app does.
1) use a tripod
2) record 4K video in the default camera app first
3) after you’ve imported the video into cinegraph, you can make Live Photos with another app called IntoLive (under $5) and now you have all the functionality of the $99 app!
Don't waste your money on this. Here's why
Don't waste your money on this until they come out with an update. They still have it to where the brush does not match up with your fingers so it makes it impossible to make what you want move without unintentionally making other things move as well.
If you zoom in and try it you won't even be able to see what was marked until you zoom out because the brush does not match up with your finger
Until they update their app to make the brush match with where you touch don't get this app. It's unusable. It should really be pulled from the App Store they're stealing from people
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.