Cinemagraph Pro, the most powerful tool to create visual imagery that gets noticed — in a class of its own.
Cinemagraphs made easy. The only professional editing tool on-the-go with all the features of Apple Design Award winner Cinemagraph Pro for macOS, available on your iPhone and iPad.
Cinemagraph Pro is the app that defined a new medium for visual storytelling — the hybrid of natural motion and still imagery. Without being an expert in photo or video editing tools, you, too, can create professional high quality cinemagraphs that stand out and get noticed. What used to take hours or days to create is now possible in seconds.
• Be inspired by the amazingly creative work posted to Flixel
• Browse the latest and many curated collections
• Upload your cinemagraphs to be featured
• Video tutorials to walk you through the steps of how to create a great cinemagraph
• Start with the beginner tutorial and work your way to advanced
• Download the tutorial documents to follow along and practice
• Case studies and more to learn the best ways to use cinemagraphs to get noticed
• Capture in-app or import any video shot on a tripod (up to 4K on supported devices)
• Magical Live Masking using our patented method that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
• Easily trim to achieve a perfect loop
• Quickly select the best still image
• Set the loop to bounce or repeat with a crossfade
• It’s that easy
• Overlay layer for adding images and text on top of your cinemagraph
• Crop, rotate, and straighten to frame the image just right
• Export, modify, and import a still image
• Adjust the speed or add a delay
• Start with preset filters and then customize the color, light, and tone curve
Made for Professionals
• Shoot and edit high quality 4K imagery
• Document-based so you can edit later, duplicate, and share
• iCloud Drive support so it doesn’t matter where the document was created — you can keep editing on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
• Export as H.264, HEVC, Live Photo, or GIF
• Upload to Flixel for easy sharing and embedding
• Custom crop and export settings designed to make social posts or ads as easy as possible
• One tap upload to Facebook Ad Manager
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the purchase price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions are one month or year in length. For Terms of Service see https://flixel.com/terms/
Performance improvements and security updates
Ratings and Reviews
Good app..but I have a question..
To the developers: would you consider an option to allow
People to pay individually for each watermark free render? It seems a lot of people enjoy this app but don’t feel a need to use it enough to want to shell out $15. I totally understand this is a professional tool but if you want to appeal to causal users, you really need to consider a casual price point. Perhaps .99-$1.99 for one render... or $5.00 for 3. Etc. Something to consider. Otherwise consider low-res option with smaller, less obtrusive watermark that lets your branding be displayed on social media sites without blocking the whole image. As it is, no one is using this to post on IG because of the watermark... and most people on IG aren’t paying $15 for access to an app for a month. Just saying...respectably. Cheers.
Broken Contract...Dishonorable Performance
This was an expensive app. I first purchased this app from the app store way back when it was first introduced. The app has been available for me to use up to the present iteration which demands a monthly subscription.
I can understand wanting to charge for added abilities but the abrupt cutting of program use altogether is a taking that is unfair to everyone who purchased this app. It breaks the contract in that our expectation that paying the price should enable us to use the product.
Its a marketing decision... i understand that. But it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I simply don’t like to be treated this way. Much has changed since this app first appeared. Many other apps provide a more reasonable, welcoming performance. So i will simply go there
Good luck with your predatory marketing decision... no doubt it will go well with those who choose to live in the jungle. Go and feed on someone else’s blood. Have a nice day ... anyway.
At first I was just a little confused on how to use the app. I discovered “cinemagraph” via Apple’s recommendation on the home page of the App Store. I figured the app would be fun to play with and it absolutely was. Within a few minutes of playing around, I propped my phone up, recorded a short video of a pool, and ended up having a really cool still-shoot where the only thing in the frame moving was a few flags in the foreground. I love the clip and can’t wait to share it. Also, unlike most apps, you can still get a great product with or without paying for premium features. Plus, there weren’t any pesky ads I ran into while creating my clip! Great app. 5 stars!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Flixel Photos Inc.
- 184.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2019 Flixel Photos Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile $14.99
- Mobile $99.99
- License $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.