Cipher Browser by HardFork Inc. is the world's first full-featured mobile Web 3 DApp browser and wallet for the Ethereum blockchain. Cipher allows you to interact with Web 3 decentralized applications (DApps) powered by Ethereum on your iOS device and makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Ether and ERC20 tokens.
Cipher's mission is to bring the power of Ethereum blockchain and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
- "I think Cipher has the potential of becoming the Netscape of crypto." - Amitt Mahajan, Co-creator of FarmVille
- "Y’all, this is gonna make Ethereum super accessible. You’re gonna love it." - Steven McKie, Editor of BlockChannel
- "Super impressed by Cipher. The attention to detail and the whole app feel fantastic." - Robin Clart, CTO of OmiseGO
- "Cipher is the most cutting edge and useful mobile Ethereum browser on the market, bar none." - Grant Hummer - Organizer of San Francisco Ethereum Dev Meetup
With the sleek and simple Cipher iOS app, you can:
• STORE ETHER, AND ERC20 TOKENS SECURELY - Your wallet is protected using Secure Enclave technology
• SEND AND RECEIVE ETHER AND ERC20 TOKENS EASILY - Authenticate and approve transactions using Face ID or Touch ID
• BROWSE WEB 3 DAPPS - Browse decentralized applications that use Web3 and Ethereum smart contracts
Additional feature include:
- Generate new Ethereum wallet in seconds
- See the current price of Ether in your local currency
- Send Ether and tokens to ENS domain addresses
- Receive tokens by showing your address as QR code
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for your wallets
- Backup and restore wallet using standard BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask)
- Publish and interact with Ethereum smart contracts via dapps
- Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
- Switch between Ethereum mainnet and other testnets such as Ropsten, Rinkeby, and Kovan
- View ERC 721 digital collectibles
Supported tokens on the Ethereum network include (but not limited to): ETH, 1ST, ADT, AE, ANT, BAT, BCAP, BNB, BNT, CFI, CVC, DAI, DGD, DNT, EDG, EOS, ETHOS, FUN, GNO, GNT, GUP, HGT, HMQ, ICN, KIN, KNC, LIF, LUN, MANA, MCO, MKR, MLN, MTL, MYST, NET, NMR, OMG, PAY, PLU, PTC, PTOY, QRL, QSP, QTUM, REP, REQ, RLC, ROL, SAN, SNGLS, SNT, SPANK, STORJ, SUB, SWT, TAAS, TIME, TKN, TRST, TRX, VSL, WETH, WINGS, XAUR, ZRX. Any ERC20 token can be added as a custom token.
If you are having issues with the app, or have some feedback, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi fellow Ethereum lovers! Check out what's new in this version:
• Minor bug fixes
If you're enjoying using this app, please leave us a review!
Having problems with the app or have suggestions to make it better? Let us know at email@example.com
You can also find us on Twitter: @CipherBrowser and chat with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/gncWyW6
Ratings and Reviews
Really great for using dapps.
Really the only app I’ve seen so far that does this. If there is another one, I doubt it’ll be comparable.
Question: Is there support for putting in your own custom smart contracts’ addresses? I can’t find a setting for that. All I see when I press that plus symbol below the wallet is Pete Coin.
Additionally is the app open source?
Developer Response ,
Yes, the latest version of the app supports custom token contracts. Tap on "Add Tokens" -> "Add Custom Tokens" -> Enter custom token contract address. Please make sure that you are on the right network before you add a token. As for open-source, we will be announcing a de-branded OSS-flavor of Cipher in near future. Thanks!
Please add support to request desktop version of sites
Etherdelta is broken on mobile and would work if I could request the desktop version. Otherwise app works flawlessly!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We'd really appreciate it if you could also let EtherDelta team know that you'd like to see Cipher supported by EtherDelta. 😀Right now, the EtherDelta website kind of loads and works on Cipher Browser but the layout is definitely broken on mobile screens. There are other dex sites that work well, try ERC dEX, for example.
Lightweight and simple to use ETH wallet and it supports other ERC20 assets. Much easier than Metamask, and the design is clean, as well as the key backup UX. Recommend this as the starter app to friends instead of Coinbase now since it’s so easy to use.
- HardFork Inc.
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017-2018 HardFork Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.