Europe in the palm of your hand, wherever you are.
If you’re a citizen of an EU country, then you’re also a European citizen.
But what does this mean in practice?
Well, it’s true that we live in peaceful times, which in itself is a huge achievement. But this is not the only thing that Europe has done for us. Install the Citizens' App to find out more.
The app is available in 24 languages.
By installing the Citizens' App, you’ll learn who does what in the EU, how all of this is relevant to your daily life and what challenges the EU faces, many of which will shape your future.
The Citizens' App
• gives you information on topics and locations of interest to you, and updates you on their progress,
• is searchable, shareable, personalisable and rankable,
• informs you about events taking place near you; adds your favourites to your personal calendar; shows you the best route via your favourite maps application,
• provides multimedia content such as videos, podcasts and slideshows,
• lets you keep the same settings and bookmarks across all your devices.
New in this version:
• The content is enhanced with audio podcasts,
• In the ‘Ask EP’ section you can now put your questions to the European Parliament in 24 languages.
We welcome suggestions for improving the app. Thank you for your interest!
In this version:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Filters completely revised to identify content of interest more easily
• Notification improvements: title and coverage of published content now shown
• Notifications also available for ‘Events’ and ‘News’
Enjoy the app!
Ratings and Reviews
- Agile Partner
- 107 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 European Parliament
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.