Apple TV Screenshots
The Class Stream app is a supplementary app that allows users to access their Online Campus content from their AppleTV.
What you can do with the Class Stream App:
* Access course videos in high-def and leverage home A/V setup
* Slides/supplementary materials available for easy review
* For unsupported question types (file upload, video upload), ability to complete on web/mobile and quickly “sync” to the TV, for access to gated content
* Quickly pick up where you left off
* Access and engage with course content untethered from a small mobile device or desktop
* Answer multiple choice, matching and input text questions
What you can’t do with the Class Stream app:
* Attend Live Sessions
* Watch class recordings
* Submit quizzes/assignments
* Record/upload videos
* View or post to walls
* Download asynchronous content
* View grades
* Receive notifications
* View/edit profile
Bug fixes and stability improvements. Thanks for using Class Stream!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.