Live TV & On Demand
Watch thousands of Classic Movies and TV shows recommended just for you. From classic horror to timeless dramas to cartoons and family-friendly entertainment for the kids, Classix has something for everyone!
Sign up for Classix On Demand and get access to all Movies & TV Shows. Sign up for Classix Live TV and get access to all 5 Classix Live TV Channels. No hidden fees or recurring subscription costs, just a one-time in-app purchase.
How does Classix work?
• Browse selected titles by our editors or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Classix gets to know you, recommending TV shows and movies that you’re guaranteed to enjoy.
• Save favorites to your list and continue watching across devices.
• Instantly stream on all iOS & tvOS devices.
• Try iOS Home screen widgets and App Clip.
• Supports Universal Search Siri, iOS Spotlight Apple TV App and Picture in Picture.
• Use SharePlay to watch Classix together in FaceTime.
Get the best experience for enjoying timeless classics with our latest Classix update for your iPhone and iPad.
This release adds SharePlay, check it out!
You can now watch Classix Movies and TV shows during a FaceTime call with your friends and family.
Available on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
Ratings and Reviews
Bring back the memories!!!
Even with all the channels on cable, I still wondered where were all the Saturday shows?
Finally quite by accident, I stumbled upon this app. that offers the great old shows we all enjoyed as kids. Download this app and cough up $2.00 bucks and you have memories to enjoy for hours on end, including cartoons! You won’t be disappointed. My face hurts from smiling so much😄👍 Thanks to the Developers and staff! Best $2 bucks I’ve spent in years.
Almost perfect. One suggestion
I paid to access the entire content and have beeen overwhelmed with the content. So many choices! I love it. Especially the classic cartoons.
An Autoplay feature for the cartoons and television shows would really improve the experience. I connect my phone with HDMI to the tv so I can see the shows on there. The cartoons are often 7 mins in length so getting up to play the next episode manually is a throwback to the days before we had tv remotes. It gets quite annoying.
An autoplay feature would in essence make the app flawless.
Be careful of your password
Very disappointed in the password handling on this app. I used my Apple ID to sign up originally. When I used the link accounts feature, and input my Apple ID, it sent me a confirming email with my user ID and password prominently displayed in plain text! Is there a worse security process than that? NOBODY recommends sending passwords in the mail. Completely unacceptable process.
Yes I’ve changed my password on my devices but this is a step I shouldn’t have had to take.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brian Coleman
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.1 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Brian Coleman
- In-App Purchases
- Classix On Demand $3.99
- Classix Live TV $1.99