Live TV & On Demand
Watch thousands of Classic Movies and TV shows recommended just for you. From classic horror to timeless dramas to cartoons and family-friendly entertainment for the kids, Classix has something for everyone!
Sign up for Classix+ and get access to all Movies & TV Shows and access to all 5 Classix Live TV Channels. No hidden fees or recurring subscription costs, just a one-time in-app purchase.
How does Classix work?
• Browse selected titles by our editors or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Classix gets to know you, recommending TV shows and movies that you’re guaranteed to enjoy.
• Save favorites to your list and continue watching across devices.
• Instantly stream on all iOS & tvOS devices.
• Supports Universal Search Siri, iOS Spotlight Apple TV App and Picture in Picture.
Keep your app updated to get the latest Classix experience.
In this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Even after the most recent update, the live tv guide is still broken. In previous versions, content would properly transition to the next episode/movie on the list, but the info page would continually show info for the first program you began watching (instead of what you’re currently watching). In the last two updates, whichever show you begin watching now just continuously plays in a never-ending loop.
I really hope this bug gets rectified soon so that I can fully enjoy this app the way I used to.
[Also, I’ve tried sending a support ticket on the website several times (over many years), but have never been able to do so because I am unable to log into my account… even though it’s the same criteria I use for the app. And, I’ve never received an e-mail to change my password after using the “forgot password” method.]
will not open on ipad pro
i really enjoyed the free version and decided to upgrade to the premium version. Now the App will not open at all on my iPad Pro. I"ve deleted this App and reloaded it 3 times from the App store. still no success in getting it to open. It simply tries to open and uses the whole screen for 1 or 2 seconds then shuts down immediately????......Any help to get this app running would be appreciated!
*STILL* CRASHES ON LAUNCH
Updated to version 3.10 just now, September 2022. It loads and immediately quits. It's not even a force quit; it exits on its own. Deleting and redownloading from the app store doesn't fix it. Rebooting iphone doesn't fix either.
I reported this problem here with version 3.6 in January. The following month February had two new versions 3.7 and 3.8, but neither of them fixed the problem. Now 6 months later, the new version still won't run.
Totally useless app and useless company to not fix it. Look at all the other reviews with the same problem. Movie listing apps should pull their Classix listings. I think they're purposely releasing an app that doesn't work just to get people to subscribe to AppleTV+ because Classix is available there. Likely an agreement with Apple; you can blame them too. I'm not biting that rotten apple.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brian Coleman
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Brian Coleman
- In-App Purchases
- Classix+ $7.99