Barco’s ClickShare product is a game changing way to collaborate, making meetings more productive, spontaneous and efficient. You can share content from your laptop by simply connecting a USB device and clicking a button. Your content will be automatically formatted and added to the composition of a central display. Up to four users can share content simultaneously. This ClickShare app gives you the power of a virtual button, allowing you to participate in the ClickShare collaboration experience using your iPad or iPhone.
◉ Supported Base Units: CSM-1 (v01.00.00 or later), CSC-1 (v01.02.00 or later), CS-100, CSE-200, CSE-800.
◉ Be sure your mobile device supports the configured channel of the Base Unit to connect over WiFi. ClickShare supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz channels and does not channel hop.
◉ You will also need the ClickShare Base Unit Wi-Fi password.
◉ Easy to use with immediate button feedback when you're on or off screen
◉ Take over entire screen by pressing the button for 2 seconds with "show-me-only"
◉ View PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents
◉ Annotation tools to highlight and specify areas
◉ Pinch gestures to zoom in on images and text
◉ Easy access to screenshot functionality
◉ Ability to link to Dropbox account and download files locally
◉ Access other cloud-storage platforms via native iOS interface
◉ Live camera view
- Support Onedrive for business
- Moderation thumbnail update
- Stability and auto discovery improvement
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
From the Installers POV
So, I have been installing the Barco Clickshare devices for over a year now on a weekly basis. This is a great simple solution for wirelessly connecting your Laptop (via the puck) or your IPad/IPhone. I like that it has it's own wireless access point built in, I like that it has a free app for the mobile devices. I like that it has a better refresh rate for the video than the Crestron AM-100. I like that you can Import and Export documents and pictures from the phone and the 3 major cloud drives. Google Drive/ Dropbox/ and iCloud. I really love that I can take Snapshots and LIVE VIEW is alot of fun to show the End Users. For the fifth star to be added to this review, I'm going to need to see a screen mirror capability though. This way you can show anything you wish on the screen just like a laptop or desktop.
Good start but
1. What’s the point of attaching to clouds if you have to login to click share WiFi which can’t access internet?
2. Could the Apple Pencil ink be any fatter? Need thin line option, not just fat and super fat.
3. When Apple Pencil attached (or whenever in annotation mode) you need to allow two-finger panning and zooming on parts of picture, and the ink has to stay there as you pan around! Right now I have to exit annotation mode to pan, which loses my annotations and when I save annotation, it saves the cropped picture instead of the whole thing. Not good.
4. Screen mirroring would be ideal
First! I win!!
- Barco NV
- 129.2 MB
Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Englisch, Indonesisch, Japanisch, Koreanisch, Thai, Tradit. Chinesisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Freigegeben ab 17+ aufgrund folgender Inhalte:
- Unbeschränkter Zugang zum Web
- © 2018 Barco NV
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.