Barco’s ClickShare product is a game changing way to collaborate, making meetings more productive, spontaneous and efficient. You can share content from your laptop by simply connecting a USB device and clicking a button. Your content will be automatically formatted and added to the composition of a central display. Up to four users can share content simultaneously. This ClickShare app gives you the power of a virtual button, allowing you to participate in the ClickShare collaboration experience using your iPad or iPhone.
◉ Supported Base Units: CSM-1 (v01.00.00 or later), CSC-1 (v01.02.00 or later), CS-100, CSE-200, CSE-800.
◉ Be sure your mobile device supports the configured channel of the Base Unit to connect over WiFi. ClickShare supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz channels and does not channel hop.
◉ You will also need the ClickShare Base Unit Wi-Fi password.
◉ Easy to use with immediate button feedback when you're on or off screen
◉ Take over entire screen by pressing the button for 2 seconds with "show-me-only"
◉ View PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents
◉ Annotation tools to highlight and specify areas
◉ Pinch gestures to zoom in on images and text
◉ Easy access to screenshot functionality
◉ Ability to link to Dropbox account and download files locally
◉ Access other cloud-storage platforms via native iOS interface
◉ Live camera view
- Support Onedrive for business
- Moderation thumbnail update
- Stability and auto discovery improvement
Beoordelingen en recensies
Very limited functions to display content.
Good start but
1. What’s the point of attaching to clouds if you have to login to click share WiFi which can’t access internet?
2. Could the Apple Pencil ink be any fatter? Need thin line option, not just fat and super fat.
3. When Apple Pencil attached (or whenever in annotation mode) you need to allow two-finger panning and zooming on parts of picture, and the ink has to stay there as you pan around! Right now I have to exit annotation mode to pan, which loses my annotations and when I save annotation, it saves the cropped picture instead of the whole thing. Not good.
4. Screen mirroring would be ideal
This app is super unintuitive and the start guide is legit a series of four pictures with four words that explains absolutely nothing. All I wanted to do was connect to a projector, if that’s a functionality of the app then it definitely shouldn’t be this hard.
- Barco NV
- 129.2 MB
Vereist iOS 8.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Engels, Indonesisch, Japans, Koreaans, Thai, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Onbeperkte webtoegang
- © 2018 Barco NV
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.