Clinical Cancer Journals
Stay current with the latest clinical information from Elsevier Clinical Cancer Journals. Now available for iPad and iPhone, this universal app brings together the premier Elsevier journals in oncology:
Clinical Lung Cancer?
Clinical Breast Cancer?
Clinical Colorectal Cancer?
Clinical Genitourinary Cancer?
Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma and Leukemia?
Clinical Ovarian and Other Gynecologic Cancer
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full-text content on the individual journal website. These credentials will allow full access to that journal content on the app.
About Clinical Cancer Journals
The Elsevier Clinical Cancer Journals (ECC) are tumor-specific titles, dedicated to disseminating cutting edge data to the practicing clinician. The journals provide physicians and healthcare professionals with the most up-to-date, clinically relevant information available in order to enhance caregivers’ ability to provide optimal care for their cancer patients. ECC Journals publish original articles describing various aspects of clinical and translational research of breast, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, lung, hematological, and gynecological malignancies and are devoted to articles on detection, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of these diseases.?
iTunes Subscriptions to Clinical Cancer Journals
A single issue of any journal for $29.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $179.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Ratings and Reviews
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Clinical Lung Cancer Annual Subscription $179.99
- Vol 13 Issue 1, CLLC $29.99
- Vol 13 Issue 2, CLLC $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.