Clipboard Manager 4+
Clipboard Manager is a smart clipboard history manager that saves everything you copy for later use.
• Native Mac Interface - Paste or delete items with a swipe.
• Direct Paste - Paste items direct to the current application.
• Application Actions - Paste, Paste as Plain Text, Open, Save to File, Show in Finder.
• Custom Actions - User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Quick Panel - Panel in the header of each item to quickly perform the selected action.
• Drag and Drop - Drag and drop items to any application.
• Quick Look - Large preview for any type of item.
• Sharing - Share items with your friends.
• Selected Text - Work with the selected text.
• Bulk Actions - Paste, delete or share more items at one time.
• Search - Start typing and search begins.
• Filter - Filter items by type or application.
• Favorites - Choose your favorite items.
• Folders - Organize your items to folders.
• Item Title - Set item title to find the item quickly.
• Item History - Look at the history of each item.
• View Mode - Choose normal or compact view mode.
• Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications - Ignore the contents of the clipboard copied from selected applications.
• Ignored Contents - Ignore the contents of the clipboard by pasteboard type.
• Global Shortcut - Show application from anywhere.
• Launch Application at Login.
• Touch Bar Support.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://clipboard-manager.mac-application.com/tutorial.html
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy and light
This is my favorite clipboard manager. It easy to use and always works! I would give 5 stars but the clipboard has one problem on external displays witch the clipboard manager show for its half and can be annoyng. This appen on Intel Macs and M1 Chip Macs.
Great when it works
This is probably one of the best clipboard managers on the store, but the app store updates tend to break the app oftenly.
This is the 5th time I have to restore the previous app version and library from the time machine - this gets the app working again but in the process i always lose the latest clips... :|
Developer Response ,
If the problem persists, please contact our support with more details.
Great clipboard manager
This is a solid clipboard manager. It is unobtrusive, fast, queryable and has a modern Mac interface. I am running the current version 1.8.9. I like the way it stays out of the way until you hit the “hot key” which pops up all your clips. I can filter for my content for favorites, text, links, images and files or query any item in the clip to find what I am looking for. You can tailor custom hot keys for a varietry of functions. You can paste with plain text if you want to strip out formatting. If you open a clip from within Clipboard Manager, it will automatically open in Apple’s TextEdit so you can do anything to the clipboard content that you can do in TextEdit. If you are editing sensitive information you can also assign a password to your clipboard to prevent it from being opened by a third party. I highly recommend this Clipboard Manager….a great value
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jan Valta
- 12.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2023 Jan Valta
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.