This game is the classic board game, Mastermind. The Code Breaker HD game has generated code for any digits. You must try to guess a sequence of unique (non-repeating) digits 0-9. Then, see color of pegs as a hint. (You can change to play in "Color" mode)
Note: The pegs do not tell you about the exact positions of code.
Enjoyable with collection of gifts awards.
Fun and challenge to finish decode before timeout.
- Two options of hidden code, "Color" or "Number" mode.
- Note (classic mode only)
- Auto saves whenever the game exits.
- Ability to lock guess in any position.
- Entire game including all 10 rows for ipad and 8 rows for iphone visible on a single screen.
- No banner Advertisment
- Single tap lock, placement and removal.
- Sound on and off option.
- FREE for 3 digit code. Additional in-app (4, 5, 6 digit).
- Support the new iPad
- Change icon
Ratings and Reviews
This is based on a game called the digit place game or pico, fermi, bagels. I used to play this on the board with my class. This app allows one to play on their own. Very good critical thinking skills are involved here. Easy to learn.
Does not work. I'll put the same thing in twice and get different results. Broken app.
Can't play every time I push play it disappears
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.