The Cohen Media Channel puts Award-winning independent, arthouse and international films -- as well as its vast Cohen Film Collection of classic and landmark titles -- at viewer's fingertips.
The Cohen Media Channel is a home for the work of such revered and diverse directors as Alfred Hitchcock, Abbas Kiarostami, Costa-Gavras, Ken Loach, Claude Chabrol, Luis Bunuel, the Taviani Brothers, Buster Keaton and Jean-Luc Godard. Recent acclaimed films such as Asghar Farhadi's Oscar-winning film, THE SALESMAN, Francois Ozon's, THE NEW GIRLFRIEND, and Angnes Varda's Oscar-nominated, FACES PLACES, also fill the Channel's palette of selections.
Among the Cohen Media Channel's unique viewing features and enhancements are:
Currated selection of films
Introductions by film experts and historians
Features and short films
Classic restorations and new releases
Exclusive introductions created just for the Channel
Films that can be seen nowhere else
Extras and bonuses
Some informative introductions of curated selections include:
Director and author Peter Bogdanovich on the "Auteurs and Masters Collection"
Film Programmer Richard Pena on the "1990s World Cinema Collection"
Critic Amy Taubin on "The Films of Jean-Luc Goddard"
Viewers will be treated to such bonus features as:
"Shipwreck in a Studio: A video essay with Donald Spotto" -- with Hitchcock's JAMAICA INN
"Daughter of Frankenstein: A conversation with Sara Karloff"
"A Director's Perspective: James Ivory and Chris Terrio discuss MAURICE"
"Three Hours that Shook the World: Observations on INTOLERANCE"
"Before She was Scarlett O'Hara: An Interview with Anne Edwards"
The Cohen Media Channel is part of an entertainment company that includes the theatrical distribution division, The Cohen Media Group, the Landmark Theater chain in the U.S., Curzon Cinemas in the U.K. and the classic film library, the Cohen Film Collection. As a member of far reaching, multi-dimensional organization dedicated to improving and expanding the movie-watching experience, the Cohen Media Channel's unparalleled menu of films will become a new standard of quality in the streaming universe.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Cohen Media Channel on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.cohenmediachannel.com/tos
- Optimized for iOS 14 support
- Download manager optimizations
- Chromecast iOS 14 usability improvements
- Please ensure you have enabled Local Network permissions in your system settings if you do not see your Chromecast device on the network
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Library too small
I enjoyed my month of CMC but nothing new was added in October . I can’t see keeping this long term without new films or a series added each month. Is this your entire collection or will more be added later?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cohen Media Group LLC
- 171.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cohen Mediia Group LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cohen Media Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.