Coin Up is a revolutionary mobile app that "rounds up and donates” your everyday credit/debit card transactions to your chosen charity each month. Turn your everyday purchases into meaningful change!
Your Cause + Your Spare Change = Your Impact.
How it works:
1. Pick a cause or nonprofit you are passionate about by name, zip code, or category.
Let us know if you don’t see your cause and we will make every effort to sign them up!
2. Pick a monthly goal/limit. (Your monthly donation will never exceed this amount.)
3. Link your regular debit or credit card to “round up” your transactions to the next dollar and donate the “spare change” directly to your charity.
Why it works:
1. Security: We use the highest level of bank-approved, encrypted technologies.
2. Transparency: All our nonprofit organizations meet industry standards for quality and commitment to supporting their missions*.
3. Your Direct Impact: Receive a monthly snapshot that details how your donation is making an impact, and an annual tax receipt for your full contributions**.
4. Control: Change your charity or monthly goal at any time!
Download today and make your difference!
The fine print:
*Coin Up qualifies all its nonprofits, however nonprofits are solely responsible for their actions.
**Consult with your tax advisor to ensure your donations are deductible.
General bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This makes me happy
Finally a way I can donate $10 per month to my favorite charity.
I love knowing that everyday I am helping a cause I care about. It may be only my nickels and dimes but small change adds up quick!! It's easy and fun and Coin Up makes sure that the organizations they partner with are legit so I don't have to. I get a monthly snapshot of how much I donated and the impact of my donation! I can share this with my friends on social media and get them excited about donating to causes they care about too! #icoinup #getinthehabitofgiving #coinupapp
No charities within 100 miles???
I might not live in a big metro area but I am sure there are a few charities near me that are dear to me and I would like to donate but apparently the app does not show any. Not even American Red Cross!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.