Coinbase Wallet is the #1 mobile cryptocurrency wallet. Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM), and Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens.
Coinbase Wallet combines several powerful capabilities:
• SECURE USER-CONTROLLED CRYPTO WALLET - securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and ERC20 tokens, and ERC721 collectibles. You remain in control of your private keys, which are stored only on your device using Secure Element technology. We never have access to your funds.
• CRYPTO PAYMENTS - Send cryptocurrency payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
• BACKUP PRIVATE KEYS TO THE CLOUD - Backup your Wallet’s private keys to iCloud to help avoid losing your funds if you lose your device or misplace your recovery phrase.
Other highlights include:
• Generate a new Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC) and XRP, Stellar Lumens (XLM) wallet in seconds
• Connect your Coinbase.com account and easily transfer crypto to your own custody
• See the current price of assets in your wallet in your local currency
• Automatically add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectibles to your wallet
• See your transaction history
• Backup and restore wallet using standard 12-word BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask and Cipher)
• Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
It’s our mission to bring the power of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also find us on Twitter: @CoinbaseWallet
Introducing support for Optimism and Goerli Testnets
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have no idea what I’m doing
No clue. I transfer some crypto to the wallet from Coinbase and tap earn interest. Put some eth in compound eth and some usdc says miner fee is 16 bucks but don’t think it is and no clue what I’m earning I just have stuff in there. Lol. I’m learning I guess. The real confusing part is the ten wallets and why I can’t see the full address. Also, why do I need ten? This is all user error problems. The app is great and Coinbase is awesome It’s the only exchange I use at the moment. I like the company from what I read and hear from them and me being a loyal customer to companies I have no reason to stop using it. I am a old school kind of guy like that. If a company is good to me I’m loyal and will recommend to everyone. Just need to figure out this wallet and how I can use it to earn money. One improvement if I had to pick one would be for a tutorial or guide explaining everything. Maybe that exists and I’m just ignorant to it. Other than that love Coinbase and trust the company.
I’ve been using the wallet about a month now and I haven’t really had a problem. I haven’t found a way to “cash out” or send funds directly to my bank acct from the wallet but I don’t think that’s what it or the exchange was designed for. Remember this is a crypto wallet, so naturally the devs want your funds to remain crypto.
I’ve seen a lot of reviews that mention problems with transferring funds, non existent recovery phrases, and disappeared coins. I haven’t lost any coins but I did get an insufficient balance message after I tried to move funds from the Coinbase exchange to my wallet once. I had enough to cover the fee and was a little worried after reading the error but I waited for the confirmation email you get when whatever coin you buy on the exchange is available, then I tried the transfer again and it worked no problem. I suggest familiarizing yourself with the wallet and the exchange before you add funds to either. Review your recovery phrase and save it to the cloud, write it down, or commit it to memory. Familiarize yourself with the associated fees because they can add up quickly when converting, buying, or selling if you aren’t careful. Lastly, transfers to and from your wallet are not always instantaneous, but they are much faster and cheaper than traditional methods of sending and receiving funds.
This one sets the bar for all wallets, in my professional opinion. Features I’d suggest:
1. In settings, add a toggle to show tokens that have been used even when the balance is zero. The transaction history is still useful even after the wallet is empty.
2. Make dapps more discoverable. An aggregated comprehensive list of compatible dapps (think App Store) with incentive for dapp devs/publishers to adhere to quality standards.
3. Free instant transfers back to Coinbase! This works great on nicehash.
- Toshi Holdings PTE LTD
- 98.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Coinbase Wallet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.