Combo Organ Model V 4+
60's Rock Transistor Organ
Designed for iPad
Combo Organ had a strong impact on rock, becoming a trademark sound of the psychedelic rock bands. You will be surprised at the real sound generated from this App and LIGHT YOUR FIRE!
It has been featured on the following songs & albums,
- "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” by The Beatles
- "Light My Fire" by The Doors
- "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf
- "House of The Rising Sun" by The Animals
- "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys
- "I’m A Believer" by The Monkees
- "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly
- "Astronomy Domine" by Pink Floyd
and much more....
- Optimized appearance on iPhone X, XR, XS/XS Max
- Compatible with Audiobus 3 & Audio Unit
- Core MIDI and MIDI over Bluetooth LE compatible
- Supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio (requires iOS 7 or later)
- Scrollable Keyboard & dual Keyboards(Only iPad) with switchable key width
- Pre-loaded with 4 instruments including FLUTE, BRIGHT, BRASS, MELLOW
- BASS tone is assigned on lowest octave keys
- Built-in Reverb that simulates a spring reverb
- Vibrato that can adjust the rate and depth
Added the new battery-saver feature. It monitors midi inputs when the app is in the background and stops the synthesizer if no MIDI inputs for 5 minutes. Of course, the synthesizer will be reverted when the app is moved to the foreground.
Ratings and Reviews
Sounds Like a Vox Jaguar
I’ve tried to find a good combo organ sound with Galileo and Korg module apps and none of them compare to this one. I own a Vox Jaguar and if I close my eyes I seriously cannot tell the difference between this app and the real thing. I actually think this was sampled straight from a jaguar. I highly recommend this to anyone that wants that 60s sound on a budget. Can you guys please make a Farfisa app?
Love this app - just one issue with the new update
EDIT: I still love the app. Unfortunately I also still am having the same issue with Vibrato where I have to reset the knobs each time I want to turn on the effect. If I do not do that, it reverts to both a slower and more shallow depth. It started happening in the update before last if that is helpful. If you could fix this one issue that would be great 👍🙏 I love this app - it really does nail the Vox Jaguar sound (I have one ;-) ) And thank you for updating it recently. I enjoy being able to resize the keys, etc. I do have one issue, which is that, since the update, each time I reopen the app, even though my setting for Vibrato speed & depth remain the same on the knobs, they sound very diminished. As soon as I adjust them even slightly, they return to my preset sound I initially set them at. It would be good to return to having them set permanently to the same settings each time I open the app. Running iPadOS 16.3 on an iPad Pro 12.9. Thanks!
I have galileo 1 and 2 (probably the best hammond app ever) but this sound is 100% spot on for that Vox continental (ray manzarek doors) sound. Blown away. Sounds completely natural
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- insideout ltd.
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2023 bismark LLC & insideout ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.