"Comic Life is one of our favorite apps!"
" * * * * " Macworld
"Awesome!... It's intuitive and it has a wider selection of title treatments and templates - love the retro look!"
- Chris Shoemaker, Co-Founder of Freshi Media
"Wow!...I'm totally impressed. With so many options at my disposal, I feel like I have ultimate control of the way the page gets rendered... "
- Anthony Rezendes, Cranium Comics
"I am so excited about Comic Life 3 for Mac."
- Kelly Croy, Editor of Wired Educator
Turn your photos into amazing comic pages or create an entire comic book with Comic Life. Start with fully customizable templates or build your own pages with speech balloons, comic lettering, and photo filters so slick they can make your grandmother look like a superhero.
Comic Life isn't just for creating comics. You can retell a family vacation or capture a special day using your photos. It's simple to do: just drag photos onto the page and add your text in speech balloons and captions. Filter your images and add in some halftones or speedlines for more action.
With Comic Life you'll never look at your pictures the same way again.
The app that started a revolution. Comic Life burst onto the Mac scene in 2005 and caused a sensation winning both an Apple Design Award (for Best Product New to Mac OS X) and a Macworld Eddy. Now there's a bunch of new features:
* Brand new filters for even better comic photo styling
* Instant Alpha for creative photo layouts
* Script editor for writing your story and simple drag and drop for adding script text to your comic page
* New templates to get you going quickly
* 3D lettering effects
* Advanced graphics options: brush strokes, cool fill effects and opacity controls
* New editing interface with groups, rulers, 2 up display
It's the perfect addition to your Mac.
* PDF images are visible once more in the Media Browser
* Watermark no longer initially appears when editing comics opened from Finder
* Printing compatibility improvements
* Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's Not Just For Comics
I use this app for all kinds of designs and comics too. I've used 1, 2, and now 3 and they have all been great. This also competes with the best of Logo Makers. I've used it for greeting cards, Facebook Banners, and many blog banners. This has been my favorite goto app since 2007 when it came with my first MacBook Pro.
Works great, and is fun to use
It’s a dose of inspiration to just use it.
I do wish it supported “Revert To” and more lavels of Undo, but it’s great.
I’ve been a user since version 1, but 3.5.9 is destroying work
I spent six hours or so in preliminary layout on a project for my family. Then when I re-opened the file, it had lost the links to every image I had used. Tech support was not able to help. I started over in Adobe InDesign, which is less convenient for this project but at least it doesn’t trash my work.
- plasq LLC
- 70.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2005-2020 plasq LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.