- It is a popular chess game, easy to learn yet hard to master.
- It is a new kind of chess with unique design, you can't stop playing it once you start.
- There are 3 difficulty levels for you to choose, proper for everyone.
- Or you may just play it with your friend.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is not Gomoku
This app has a fault that I have experienced.
1. Unlike another Gomoku app, this app fails to realize that placing a finger on the screen makes it difficult which spot the game piece is attempted to be placed on. I have made accidental misplacements, a good idea is to place the piece on top of the finger placement so one could see where the piece will actually go.
Also, note the app is, "I take 1 turn, You take 2 turns, then I take 2 turns, etc...". Instead of only 1 turn for each player.
4 stars for only having the primary issue and the weird 2 turns per round.
5 stars if the first issue was fixed and if the turns per round was made optional.
Great Game to play against another player or against the game.
3 levels of difficulty. Best version of connect 6 I have found.
I really like this game
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.