A free trial allows you to add 1 project and make 2 report submissions per month.
Still doing daily reports with paper and pencil after work? Snappii's Construction Daily Log mobile app is the simplest way to create professional daily reports in minutes. This #1 App is used by tens of thousands of construction companies around the world. If you are a Foreman, Superintendent, Project Manager or Owner, download and try this App today.
• Fast and Easy. You only fill in the sections you need in one-page collapsed form
• Don't want to type? Hit the mike and speak into it. It translates your voice into text
• Works offline and syncs when the Internet comes back
• Stores Daily reports as PDFs in the App and on Snappii.com so you can access reports anytime
• Attach pictures to highlight progress or show problem areas
• Attach any document to any section
• Access pictures and documents from the app any time. Share with others.
• Track labor hours for employees and subs
The app includes contractor details, site information, work performed, subcontractor progress, issues and punch lists, reasons for delays, additional work or change requests, materials purchased and received, labor and travel hours and more. The app captures weather conditions, locations, date and time, amount of labor performed and other field related information anytime from anywhere.
By utilizing the Snappii Construction Daily log mobile app you will have the following benefits:
• Keep good records of daily construction activity
• Improve project documentation
• Increase efficiency. No more lost forms or driving to the office to drop off forms
• Optimize the workflows between field teams and office employees
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and lost forms
Free trial includes one project and two reports per month. After the free trial, you can subscribe to an optional IAP and cancel anytime from your device settings.
Thank you for using the Construction Daily Log app! In this version, we have improved stability and fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is extremely helpful for keeping a a log of the things that I need to on my construction site. It allows me to take photos so I have a visual reference of what I need to keep track of my job sites. Overall, the app is extremely helpful in keeping my site organized and running smoothly. Much deserved five stars!
This is a REAL review from a REAL construction worker
It’s 2:15 pm cst on 1/9/19. I just downloaded the app to see if the 1 star reviews were true.
Within the first 30 seconds, I could tell the 5 star reviews were bogus. First off, all the responses from the Dev on all the reviews say the crashes have been fixed and the app runs without issues now. In fact, the app crashed as soon as I hit “create account”. Opened it back up and began to fill out the account info. Here is a major issue for me: under “State” why in the world are the only options Alabama-Missouri? Nothing after? Because only those states have construction huh? Good call there.
So, I just kept going to see if anything would throw up flags. As soon as I hit “save”, it crashed. I opened it back up, hit “create account” and guess what? Craaaassashh. An app that won’t even make it past the account creation page?
This app is beyond broken. Do not waste your time or money and do NOT trust the Dev’s responses or the +1 star reviews.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We have updated the app with all the fixes. We would appreciate it if you could load the latest version to give the app another try. We look forward to your feedback.
Could be useful, but currently useless
When you are able to create a job, the adding pictures function does not work. When you take a new photo in the app, it substitutes a different photo from your library. When you opt to choose from library, it opens your photos in random order. Not newest or oldest first in chronological order, but a completely random indiscernible order.
The final report would probably work if it wasn’t for the attachment issue. For months their tech support said they are working on it and the fix will be in the next rollout. Not holding my breath.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We have updated the app with all the fixes. We would appreciate it if you could load the latest version to give the app another try.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Snappii Corporation
- 108.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Snappii
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Annual Subscription $99.99
- Ad Removal $0.99