If you are the kind of person that wants to save money, but doesn't like the idea of planning your future spending way in advance, we have made the perfect app #just for you#.
Inspired by modern project management techniques, Save n' Spend gets you to your goals with minimal planning while the environment changes around you.
Just enter an amount every time you make a purchase and Save n' Spend will do the rest.
* A simple user experience designed to not take up time or get in the way.
* Projection graphs to see up-to-date where you are going to end up if you keep spending the way you do.
* Breakdown graphs to see what you're spending your money on.
* History graph to see your spending and income trends over time.
* Multiple currency support. Works great when traveling or getting paid in different currencies.
* Add custom income and expense categories. Nobody has the same spending habits so why should your savings app force them on you?
Have a thing for buying fedora hats? Make a category for it. Dine regularly on caviar? Make a category for it.
With over 70 category icons to choose from you can customize Save n' Spend to suit your personal needs.
* Set up automatic payments for regular income and expenses so you don't even have to enter them in.
* Choose the day of the month or week for your savings period. If you get paid on the 10th of the month, use that date for your savings period. If you get paid every week on Wednesday, choose Wednesday. You can even set things up to automatically follow your salary automatic payment.
* Privacy - Save n' Spend will never try and connect to your bank account or store your financial information online. You wouldn't give a stranger on the street your bank login, so why would you give it to an App?
* Optional App password protection.
* Lots of love poured into making saving easy for you.
We hope you will enjoy using the money that you'll have saved while using this app! (Or just looking at it in your bank account. That's always nice.)
The Fat Eel Studios Team.
- You can now export to CSV using any available methods on your phone (eg. airdrop, email, dropbox)
- Stability improvements
- Not a flat UI design in anticipation of skeuomorphic making a comeback in a few years.
Ratings and Reviews
I really thought I was going to lose this app. Thank you for the update.
Really I’m so happy that I found this app, it’s amazing
Easy, Functional, Versatile
Very user friendly application that allows you to keep track of expenses in ease. Must say that this is a great tool to have when budgeting becomes a hassle. Sort through various viewing options to see projected spendings/savings for the week or month. My favorite feature is breakdown graph, which allows users to figure out where the majority of their money is being spent. Great investment and highly recommended for the penny saver!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.