Contacts Board is a whole new experience for everyone who needs to get the most out of their contacts. It will help you manage and access your contacts in a more efficient and stylish way!
- Manage your contacts using a powerful yet beautiful and familiar Pinterest-like interface.
- Easily recognize contacts by their photos and see their main info at a glance.
- Press & hold on any contact to quickly share, delete or add it to favorites.
- Single tap to save all your contacts for backup or easy transfer.
- Quickly view, search, share, edit, delete and add new contacts.
- Share one or multiple contacts using VCard or AirDrop.
- Personalize it and make it look just the way you like.
- Universal app optimized for all device sizes.
Furthermore, Contacts Board is perfectly in sync with the Contacts Pad app, meaning you can set your favorite contacts in either of them.
Start managing your contacts in style today. Download Contacts Board now!
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT:
What new feature or improvement would you like to see? Please send us your feedback from right inside the app or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Adds a progress indicator when processing many contacts while loading, sharing or deleting.
- Allows making the index bar visible by swiping to the left.
- Adds the Display Order and Sort Order settings.
- Includes the notes field in contacts when searching.
- Generates just one VCard when sharing more than 10 contacts.
- Some bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you like Contacts Board, please take a moment to leave a positive review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Bummer (I would rate this half a star, but it won't let you.)
Disappointed to have to go through all that beauty to only have to go through iOS to use it.
Nice looking app
Kind of annoying it has to load all your contacts everytime it's closed. Also would be nice to have a dialer option to bring up phone keypad and a filter option for groups
Very attractive and very useless
because opening a contact in the app only then opens the iOS contacts page, so all the app functionally does is bury information a layer deeper
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.