Great exercise for your brain!
Conundra Math is a simple number game that is surprisingly addictive. It's so easy to play: just combine the numbers you are given to make the target number at the top of the screen. You can use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. This simple challenge is a fantastic way to get faster at mental arithmetic, and to keep your brain in peak condition!
The stats page even lets you see how your performance varies over time and by time of day and day of the week. A fun way to find out when your thinking is sharpest!
• Five levels (three are free)
• Great exercise for your brain
• Tracks your scores over time
• Shows how performance varies by time of day
• Learn to do mental arithmetic fast!
• Great for students
- Two new levels!
- See the answer immediately when you run out of time or pass
- Tap the timer to pause the game
- Reset your stats by pressing the reset button on the "Stats" page
- Parentheses to make order of operations less confusing
- Full screen on long phones with updated graphics
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
SO addictive-and frustrating!
Agggh! I LOVE both the numbers and the letters conundrums, BUT they are so addictive! Be warned. The higher levels are so worth it (only $1.99) but so frustrating when a seemingly impossible word is revealed (or you realize how simple one equation is)
I found my scores improving after only half an hour at these so you definitely do improve with practice! But be warned you need to set a 'finish' alert!!!
Best way to wake up my brain
I've been using this as a part of my awakening ritual in the morning. It really gets the brain working.
Awful update ruins game
I have been playing this game daily for years. It is fun and quick. I would have given it five stars because it did what it is supposed to do well.
Now, when you get a correct answer it flashes "Correct!" at the top of the screen for a few seconds and slows the flow. On a less important note, you lose your game history, and the interface is slightly uglier. Whoever did this, PLEASE put it back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.