Use Copied to save snippets of text, images and links quickly. Edit your clippings and organize them in lists. Access your clippings easily and use them in any app.
• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them into any app.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists.
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices.
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter.
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Perform batch actions on multiple clippings.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPadOS)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPadOS)
Enhance your workflow with app extensions.
• Input saved text and links directly into any input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place.
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard.
• Provides quick access to all your clippings.
• View the contents of your clipboard.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
[Share Sheet Actions]
• Actions can be accessed from the iOS share sheet.
• Save to Copied: Save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• Copied Clipper: View and edit shared data before saving to Copied.
• Copied Browser: Open links in Copied's browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Convert images saved in Copied into iMessage stickers.
Documentation available in the app or at https://docs.copied.app
*** If you like to purchase COPIED for both iOS and macOS, scroll down to the bottom of this listing and check out COPIED instead. COPIED TOUCH and COPIED are the same app on iOS. The only difference is that COPIED is a universal purchase which means you'll also get Copied for macOS at no additional cost. ***
Link previews. Siri shortcuts. Dark mode. Improved compatibility with latest iOS and iPadOS devices.
4.0.1 – Fixed an issue where the database did not migrate correctly causing old data to appear missing.
4.0.2 – Fixed an issue where the app won't launch after initial startup.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks like the dev is back at it....bugs getting fixed.
UPDATE: Copied Touch is compatible with Copied, which is now a universal purchase.
***review from Copied, applies here too
Kevin updated Copied to work in Catalina & iOS 13 after a long hiatus. I reported a couple issues and they got fixed.
Reviewers have to understand that there are some devs who just won’t do support or just don’t have the time at all.
Copied has always been more reliable than Apple’s “Universal Clipboard” with more & useful features. Even transformation rules.
As long as the bugs get fixed, whether you hear from the dev or not this is a solid 4 star app.
This app is a huge time saver for me and this recent update adds so much.
Better in every way.
Better than I even needed!
How often do you search for an app to meet a specific set of needs and find one that not only meets them all, but does even more things you never thought to want?
Well, that is exactly what I have found with "Copied".
I spent a few hours researching various "Clipboard Manager" apps, looking for several features I wanted. Every one I looked at fell into one of two categories:
1.) They didn't do one or more of the functions I needed
2.) They had a nerfed free version and to get what I needed required buying IAP(s) that ranged from $2 to $10
Then I found "Copied".
Not only did it do everything I needed, it was all in the free version!
I saw there was a single IAP for $2 and I read its feature list. These abilities were not on my initial want list, because honestly, I hadn't even conceived of a Clip Board Manager doing such things.
In the end, not only did I find some of the add-ons intriguing, but I really wanted to show the developer some gratitude for all tools made available in the free version.
So, I decided to go ahead buy the IAP as well. They might not be features I came into this thinking about, but I'm sure I'll find them useful.
Major kudos to the developer, I couldn't be happier with this app.
Next iOS update needs to add a 6 star review option, just for me to be clear on my rating value!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.