Cars are available now - including police cars and taxis!
Are you ready to embark on a dark, risky venture in a fresh new and ambitious 2D MMO game on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad? Explore the cities of Corleone Online and join hundreds of players in this thrilling battle to claim your reign over the cities!
» PLAYER CUSTOMIZATION «
• Choose your gender, outfit, hats, guns, melees, weapons, items and more. Countless shops will satisfy your fashion cravings!
» FRIEND OR FOE?«
• Choose carefully who you roam around with, the laws of the street govern Corleone.
• Mafia clan-system: Team up with up to 24 friends and join or create a mafia on your own and try to take over the game! Remember only you can choose who your enemies are and who your friends will be, but everyone want’s their share of the cake!
» SOCIALIZE WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, chat, message, interact with Corleone’s players and more. There will be plenty of options and actions to make each player play a key-role in the world of Corleone.
» TODAY IS YOUR DAY «
• Travel through the map.
• Explore the diverse cities and dive into the busy modern life of the 80’s.
» BE THE CHAMPION «
•Make your way to the top leaderboards!
This is just an insight of all the experiences that await you in Corleone!
There are tons of items, content, and bases waiting for you to be discovered.
Cars, a new spar complex and auctions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Horrible needs some fixes, but still bad...
First of all, I don't recommend, but I kind of do. If your looking for a online pvp rpg this is it. But Toonslab has made way better games than these developers. It's a pay2win game. Make more jobs and it should be easier to get coins too. Honestly it's bad but there's some good things about it. More weapons please, make everything cheap at the very least. The "admins" should answer back. I asked for help and it was a 50/50 chance I got a answer on the second ask. Fix the economy system, and that would be great. I will still play, but I will rarely.
Developer Response ,
We welcome any feedback, and have already added a lot of things requested by players, added more weapons, will add more jobs and events.
Off the start of launch this game is awesome, although there could be more things added like more ways to make money like if you added a bank where you could deposit your money so it doesn't fall when you die, you could make heist so someone could try robbing the bank and getting the money and there would be police AIs to stop them/they get away with the money, or simply there could be jobs to work and earn money. There also needs to be a more variety to of weapons and with there only being 2 ways to earn money currently the weapons are to expensive. There should also be a way to private msg a friend and a list of the players online. Gangs should have ranks based on how many bases they have/had taken over. There should be a transportation system maybe something you could buy to travel the map faster, like a motor bike. The user interface needs to be more quickly accessible. Maybe a slot for your weapons so if you need to change them quickly. Although these are all opinions I do believe they will help your game thrive and make it more fun but currently for launch you guys are doing a amazing job.
Hello everyone, just wanted to say it’s a great thing that Stefan is working this hard to preserve this great genre of games, before you accuse him of copying graal remember how many playerworlds servers exist and how old those games are, Corleone is an effort to keep this genre of games where the community runs itself alive. Graal has turned incredibly toxic and if it wasn’t for projects like this our genre would be burning out and forgotten, It took me a bit of time to get used to the art style but what matters most is the gameplay and the controls are smooth along with the server and I’ve never had any issues with staff like I have in iEra. So thank you Stefan from one player to another, don’t give up the work your doing because without people like you we wouldn’t have a community to turn to. Thanks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IAPPSBEATS LTD
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 iAppsBeats LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Coins Pack 3 $9.99
- Coins Pack 5 $49.99
- Coins Pack 4 $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.