With Cornelius Composer, teachers and students can easily compose music without complex and difficult-to-use special software. The compositions can be created on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. The version you are looking at right now unlocks via an in-app purchase and so does not support volume purchase.
NEW FEATURES: Multiple staves supported! Colorblindness acessibility options available!
Pupils unfold their musical creativity without hindrance and at the same time are carefully and didactically introduced to the topic of music composition. The coloured notation can be conveniently changed at any time and adapted to the most diverse instrument sets.
Compositions can be exported at any time for further processing in other notation software or for printing in PDF format. You can also import existing sheets in MusicXML format.
• (NEW) Multiple staves supported
• Import scores (MusicXML and MIDI).
• Export scores (MusicXML, MIDI, and PDF) (only PDF in the trial).
• If you zoom in, the music notes will be transformed into animated creatures.
• Melodic and rhythmic sheet view.
• Customizable colourful music notes.
• Playback using Solfège-voices (do, re, mi) or instruments.
• Sheet editing while reproducing (loop while you edit!).
• Available in English, Portuguese and German.
• (NEW) Colorblindness accessibility options
• Part of the World of Music series.
If you are a school or a teacher looking to buy in bulk (volume purchase), please search the store for ""Cornelius Composer for Schools"" instead.
(!) In the app trial you can only create/edit up to 2 music scores. Additionally, the export formats are limited. You can unlock the complete version inside the app.undefined
Added support for multiple staves.
Added support for multiple instruments.
Added Chinese Language.
Added support for Colorblind.
Ratings and Reviews
Breathe marks and note letters
I like ease of use with this app. I would like even more if I could add breath marks. I would also like to have an option for the notes to display letters instead of googly eyes, (the eyes are fun). The letters would help me when learning a new song.
Just from using the free version it is a beautiful app. Pretty self explanatory. Fairly easy to use. Looking forward to owning the full version. Seems a little pricey but could very well be worth it.
Developer Response ,
Hello Magic Keys, thank you so much! We are dedicated to create the best educational experiences in this world... full of music! :D Please notice that it is a full version, so it will be yours, as long as you use/have your account. Plus any update, the next will be huge, is for free and our team is working hard on it ;) Please feel free to write us and we send you a temporary license, so that you can try it better. Kind regards
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- classplash GmbH
- 167.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Classplash
- In-App Purchases
- Full App Unlock $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.