Cornelius Composer is a simple-to-use music notation editor specially designed for elementary-level music educators and students.
Cornelius composer is the first ANIMATED music editor, where music notes become alive! Compose, import, show, and reproduce your music by adapting the presentation to students' ages with animated and colorful music notes and accessibility features for color-blind beginners! Customize the color scale to match your boomwhackers or other instrument sets in the classroom!
Music teachers can introduce pupils to sheet music and reproduce arrangements and compositions with the world's first SOLFÈGE playback! Create an opportunity in teaching how to read music, it's a unique sight-reading experience!
Do you use Musescore, Sibelius, Finale, Flat, or other professional software? No problem! Feel free to import your work and reproduce it with our educational features. Export and keep editing with other software if you like or share with your students, and let them keep up at home with Cornelius Composer on their tablets, smartphones, or desktop PCs.
Cornelius Composer is a simple sheet music editor with powerful features for everyone to use anywhere!
What is so cool about Cornelius Composer?
• It matches the curriculum and the expectations of music educators in elementary and general music education
• You can create, import, and reproduce arrangements in the classroom and let your students play along
• Use your touchscreen, smart- and interactive boards! User-friendly Interface for large screens
• Introduce students to read sheet music with the solfège feedback – Educational Feature #1
• Animate your music notes to engage younger kids - E. F. #2
• Customize the color of each music note to match with your instruments in the classroom – boomwhackers, Orff, Glockenspiel, or other reading methods – E. F. #3
• Change the whole music staff from melodic to rhythmic view in seconds - E. F. #4
• Let your students compose and let them change the notes during the playback developing their listening skills – E. F. #5
• Kids can use it at home and import your music files
• Accessibility Options for Colorblindness
• Multiple staves for piano, exercises, and small school band arrangements
• Import your work from previously used software or your favorite online content (MusicXML or MIDI)
• Export scores and share them with your students (MusicXML, MIDI, or PDF)
• It makes part of the World of Music App Suite – Elementary Music Educational Apps
Hey, teachers... leave your kids practicing at home!
• Import the score from the teacher, reproduce the score and understand how it sounds like
• Reproduce it with the solfège function and increase your sight-reading skills
• Change to horizontal mode and play along with sheet music
• Interact with funny animated music notes
• Adapt the tempo and loop to exercise
• Keep up and play together with the metronome
• Exercise with the available music instruments – piano, violin, trumpet, clarinet, boomwhackers, soprano recorder, tenor recorder, flute & other
• Transpose any score into any key
What do you get with the PREMIUM VERSION?
• Import, export, and save as many scores as you like. In the app trial, you can only create/edit up to 2 music scores
• Fair and transparent pricing to support our passion – Onetime Purchase!
• Test for FREE! Only if it matches your expectations consider purchasing it and supporting our passion.
• Prices can be different from country to country. Please write us if you feel that our pricing is not fair.
• Attention Music Teachers: You can use the “for schools” version for FREE!
We are an enthusiastic young team passionately creating meaningful music apps and games for kids, children, and music teachers. Our dream is to introduce kids to music, reading, and performing an instrument, game-based, in a fun way, together with the use of elementary music educators worldwide. All our awarded educational apps are part of the app suite called "World of Music Apps" The innovative educational approach brought Classplash worldwide recognition at Microsoft Educational Forums.
Dear friends of Cornelius Composer, we have improved the App Store presentation to get more educators and students excited about our new musical experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Breathe marks and note letters
I like ease of use with this app. I would like even more if I could add breath marks. I would also like to have an option for the notes to display letters instead of googly eyes, (the eyes are fun). The letters would help me when learning a new song.
Just from using the free version it is a beautiful app. Pretty self explanatory. Fairly easy to use. Looking forward to owning the full version. Seems a little pricey but could very well be worth it.
Developer Response ,
Hello Magic Keys, thank you so much! We are dedicated to create the best educational experiences in this world... full of music! :D Please notice that it is a full version, so it will be yours, as long as you use/have your account. Plus any update, the next will be huge, is for free and our team is working hard on it ;) Please feel free to write us and we send you a temporary license, so that you can try it better. Kind regards
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- classplash GmbH
- 176.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Classplash
- In-App Purchases
- Full App Unlock $9.99
- Full App Unlock $8.99
- Cornelius Composer - Full App $7.99
- Cornelius Composer - Full App $6.99
- Cornelius Composer - Full App $5.99
- Cornelius Composer - Full App $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.