This is the mobile app for Cosflowy, the best place for your cosplay projects! Cosflowy is a Cosplay planner with a modern and sleek interface that gives you all the tools and features you need to take your hobby to the next level!
• Plan and organise every single element of your cosplay, whether it's a purchase or something to build from scratch.
• To-do lists and handy colorful notes lets you keep track of your most important tasks and information - and assign deadlines for them.
• Use Cosflowy's tagging system to sort and filter anything you want: parts, tasks, events, purchases, references - always have a perfect view of your priorities!
• Plan a budget for your cosplay and keep track of every expense and purchase - visualise at a glance how much you're spending.
• Create collections of reference images. Sort and display them in a convenient gallery format to nail down every single detail!
• A calendar view lets you schedule events like conventions or photo shoots and see all important deadlines for your cosplay tasks.
This app has partial offline support - once logging in, the data will be synced to your device and you will be able to see and modify existing items even when offline. The changes will be synced to the server as soon as your device goes online again.
- Tasks and references are now sortable
- Added option to delete the user's profile and all data
- Fixed bugs and improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
Just started this app and I see a lot of great opportunities with it. It looks like a great way to help a busy cosplayer stay on track with a project. I’m fairly new to cosplay and I see this app helping a lot.
Pretty good but could be better
So far I like it but there are little things that annoy me.
I hate the limits to what I can add, like pictures and parts. I have a lot of parts to my cosplays and I only added two cosplays before it said I had reached the limit. I also went to give feedback but pretty much every button led me to the user settings page which never seemed to actually save the information I put in.
I do love all of the sections, like notes, budget, tasks, progress etc. if I didn’t have a limit set on what I could enter I would love it even more.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.