Track remaining days and count down to Calendar events right on your home screen — see remaining days even without opening the app, or
right on your wrist on your new Apple Watch!!! or
with a single swipe from anywhere on your iPhone - to see your affairs or acces the app through Notification Center.
"Countdown Me is a simple application which is incredibly useful." — enoda.co.uk
"A pretty solid countdown app. It’s definitely beautiful and elegant." — AppAdvice.com
With features like Select Calendar event and icon badge with remaining days,* Countdown Me gives you whole new experience of waiting for important affairs.
• displays remaining days to a chosen event on the icon badge—EXCLUSIVE to devices online*
• optimized for Apple Watch
• access or preview your events with Notification Center widget
• create countdowns quickly from events in your calendar or create them as a new calendar events
• sharing: Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, SMS
• optional detailed counting (from years to seconds)
• alert for an approaching event
• multiple countdowns
• elegant and easy to use interface
* (We use Apple PUSH Notification technology for updating icon badge number. It means, that the number on icon badge will NOT change without internet connection. This is a limitation imposed by Apple—there is no other usable way how to change the badge number. The rest of the app functionality remains untouched by this limitation.)
Follow us on Twitter @tapmints
Bugfix: badge number did not change on new app installations
Modernized (and fixed) sharing
Ratings and Reviews
It works again. Reloaded and it works. Thank you, I have used this for years and now depend on it. Please keep this app running.
Now works fine in iOS 11
Now works fine in iOS 11
Finally updated for iPhone 5...
(Just in time for iPhone 5S!)
For some reason, most of the countdown apps in the App Store fall into one of two categories - brutally ugly or no badge countdown.
I'm not sure why this is. Having the badge show the actual countdown number is simple brilliance. Why *wouldn't* you want this? At the same time, why are most of these apps so ungodly ugly? It's a mystery.
Good thing for this app then. It has a badge countdown. It looks great. It employs subtle, effective sounds. You can have more than one countdown inside the app.
This is the best countdown app in the store. Before this app was updated, I was using Big Day, which is a little flashier (and actually nice looking), but lack of badge countdown = the boot! Goodbye!
- TapMints s.r.o.
- 24.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 TapMints s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.