Welcome to Cozy Grove, a life-sim game about camping on a haunted, ever-changing island. As a Spirit Scout, you'll wander the island's forest each day, finding new hidden secrets and helping soothe the local ghosts. With a little time and a lot of crafting, you'll bring color and joy back to Cozy Grove!
- Beautiful, dynamic, hand-drawn landscapes that come alive when you help a spirit in need.
- Dozens of memorable characters and spirits for you to find and befriend. Each spirit has a unique, extensive story for you to unravel over time.
- Collect spirit animals, craft decorations, go fishing and more!
- Playable for many months as you explore the narrative, decorate the island and more.
- The Winter Festival begins December 23rd and runs for 6 weeks. Come experience: new snowfolk characters you can craft and talk to, special gifts you can make and give to the characters on the island, and lots of fun with snow!
- Most collection, crafting and storage UIs now have filters, to help you quickly find the item you’re looking for.
- When you buy a hint from Charlotte, you can now choose which quest to buy it for.
- New wishing well that appears on a fully-expanded island, and allows you to buy the rarer recipes you might still be missing, if you can rustle up enough coin...
- New background music track.
- There is now one more tent upgrade (and 5th interior room) that can be purchased via Flamey.
- New "complete the pattern" minigame that spawns randomly in the world.
- Pandam now sells greens and roasted roots.
- Clothing closet default size increased by 30. You can buy more space, too.
- Improvements to photography quests and hints to make them less confusing / difficult.
- Perishable items left on the ground inside your tent will no longer disappear over time.
- Bears will generally avoid wandering on top of hidden objects.
- Darla and Ms. Carouse will not request clothing that's awarded by a quest and thus not immediately obtainable.
- Blue clams once again give essence when you hit them with enough skips.
- When bears step in front of major landmarks (thus hiding them), the hidden landmarks will be slightly less transparent / more visible.
- Fixed issue that was causing Darla to give out more than the expected numbers of clothing items like tichels.
- Various performance improvements/optimizations.
- Various other bugfixes and minor improvements.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spry Fox LLC
- 547.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Spry Fox LLC
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.