Match jewels, crystals, and gems in Cradle of Empires, a free classic match-3 adventure game in ancient Egypt!
Cradle of Empires is a free puzzle game filled with intrigue, Rome magic, and mystery!
Brave the desert heat and become a legend as you collect jewels and earn boosters & crystals, elevating yourself and your new empire to greater heights!
Cradle of Empires is a story-driven, challenging match - 3 adventure filled with incredible features such as…
- Unique Gameplay:match gems, meet new friends, rebuild an ancient Rome, fight the brewing plot of a dark sorcerer, and uncover a gripping story as you solve puzzles.
- Ancient Mysteries: many secrets hide in the desert sands, from the ever-vigilant sphinx that watches over all, to the massive gate that looms over the Egypt. You must explore the unknown, and uncover the truth that has remained hidden for centuries…
- Intriguing storyline: you’ll become immersed in a spell-binding story filled with unexpected twists, unique characters, pharaoh, and thrilling quests.
- Brain Teasers and Riddles: enjoy 6 different match-3 modes, with challenges ranging from super puzzling brain - teasers to classic casual gameplay. As you explore and unlock new levels & combination, you’ll stretch your puzzle-solving skills to the max.
- Magical Boosts: as you win levels, you’ll find mythical artifacts, strange crystals, magical jewels, and blessed relics that will aid you in your quest. Match and play to earn powerful bonuses, combination and rewards!
- Best Friends: make new friends along the way who will help you on your journey. The city is full of unique and fun characters, and as you work diligently to rebuild their city, they’ll become loyal to you and help whenever and wherever they can.
- Story Quests: unlock special side quests and stories that give you insight into your new friends, as well as the lore surrounding the recovering city.
- Frequent Updates: our team works diligently to release new updates filled with new content for you to play and enjoy! Follow us on our many social media channels to keep updated on all the fun stuff coming your way!
Cradle of Empires is a fun, casual game that you can play anytime, anywhere! With gameplay that can be enjoyed both offline and online, with or without wifi, this game set in ancient Egypt and Rome is an instant addicting pastime.
Match jewels, gather crystals, earn rewards, and follow the story in this free match-3 adventure that will keep you coming back for more. Uncover the heartbreaking story at the core of this epic quest as you defeat the evil sorcerer and become the pharaoh to your very own empire!
Cradle of Empires is a free to play match-3 jewels game but some optional in-app items will require payment.
Stay tuned for the latest news and updates!
Lots of challenges await!
Join us on: facebook.com/cradleofempires
Find us on: facebook.com/awemgames
Have more fun: awem.com
- Fall has arrived in the City, bringing warm autumn colors and a new update!
- The city is being decorated for Halloween – the citizens are preparing to celebrate with you!
- We learned a lot from your responses to the polls, and we listened. We’ve added some improvements, including the Tradeswoman’s preferred appearance! Keep an eye out for more of Curious Fennec’s polls so we can continue working together to make this game even better!
- New exciting events for players:
- Nimiru is in charge of this year’s Halloween party! Complete levels and decorate the city for a frightfully fun, spooky holiday celebration!
- Our playful pal, Fennec, is back… and he wants to have fun! Dress up our favorite fuzzy friend by winning matches in Little Helper Fennec!
- The Magic Book is opening once again! Solve quests and turn the pages to earn amazing rewards as Nimiru’s tale unfolds.
Ratings and Reviews
There are so many things that I love about this game. That’s why I stay a play. But the issues I have are 1. The infinity times of 15 and 30 and 60 minutes you have changed from being able to store and play when I can—- this is a change for the negative! Quite often I don’t have that time to be in the game for that time— Boo on the change. 2. Also one of the best gifts about the infinity play time was the beautiful gift of filling to total time of play when done with the infinity time. You want us to play right?!?! So let us play!!!!! I can’t afford to spend my money much on gaming— but when I can I spend it with you—- so when I run out of play time I leave the game to play other games that don’t charge me time in the game to play!!! With them it’s unlimited time all the time!!!! Why dose the all mighty dollar have to drive me from my favorite game?!?!?! Boo on the change!!! 3. My third problem is the cost again in every thing!!! Again the all mighty dollar again!!!! I spend my money in your game on cheaters so I can complete a puzzle!! I have spent a lot of money with poor return for it— if everyone that plays spends as much as my small amount I can afford —- y’all are very rich!!!!!! So Boo on the cost!! And the changes made to the best and only worthy gift of winning time to play. Why, why, why do you limit the playing of your game??????
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We always want to provide the best gaming experience and introduce new features that will add fun as well as new challenges in the game. We will share your input with our team and look for ways to improve the game. If you get any questions please contact us from within the game.
Fun and frustrating
This is a game to play in spare time, and instead of focusing on completing collections, I would complete the puzzles within the areas of the village. Much more fulfilling and doable. I am beginning to believe the only way to complete the collections is to buy them, and not win them. And yes, it takes a long time to charge enough lives to play. Expect to let it sit for at least 8 hours to get almost, not all, 350 lives (my current stage). As you progress further, you will need to use the bonus chargers to complete puzzles. I found I have to use them 75% of the time, otherwise, you will use all the lives to play a puzzle, and most likely get no where. And, many times, after completing a puzzle, you may not get the reward hidden in it. You will have to play it and successfully complete the puzzle at least 3x more to get it. I like the game, but you do feel like the rewards are small when you win a lot. I agree with other reviewers too, you should not lose your lives if you win the puzzle. It takes so long to recharge, it would only seem fair since you cannot get the rewards easily anyway when you win. There really is no give in this game. Play when you can (I check in every day just so I don't lose the daily gifts which at week's end, gives something bigger), but do not buy anything. You will end up spending a lot for your frustration, and only have to spend more as you reach higher levels. Good luck!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback! I transferred your feedback to our developers. It is very encouraging to see that you are involved so much into the game process and our dedicated team of developers will certainly appreciate it. If you get any questions or suggestions please contact us within the game.
Wish things would...
I spend a lot of money on your game and I’m fine with doing so, but I have hit the top and there is nothing new for me. I don’t have new collections; I don’t get new ship, cave or pyramid levels; I don’t get new levels in my match 3’s. You have capped my resources. Because I don’t have objects and collections to find, It takes forever to fill my XP to get to the next level to upgrade my bonus getters which is one of the only big ways to get rid of my resources.
Additionally, when you have the firefly event IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME MATCH 3’S - EVERY SINGLE TIME! It is very boring to play the same ones EVERY TIME YOU HAVE THIS EVENT! Also - it is totally impossible to win the gem event match 3’s without bonuses. It makes it less fun to ALWAYS have to use bonuses.
The “paws” event is totally lame. You would have to constantly play to win at any of the upper levels.
I agree with many of the reviews that state you are only after money. When I first started this game it was lots of fun because much of it was doable and it was ever changing... plus, you have capped just about anything and for those starting out - they aren’t going to do very well or get very far and stop playing your game which means less money for you.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. We appreciate your time and effort. In the latest update we added new levels in Sphinx and Star Gate. Kindly understand that not each update has new quests. Our team sometimes focuses on special events, holiday offers or performance improvements. We always want to provide the best gaming experience and introduce to you new features that will add fun as well as new challenges in the game. We will share your feedback with our team and look for ways to improve the game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AWEM GAMES LIMITED
- 248.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2002 - 2021 Awem Games
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of crystals $1.99
- Pocket of Crystals $4.99
- Cart of crystals $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.