For fire departments and rescue workers who want to know what's inside!
In case of serious accidents, seconds may make the difference between life and death, full recovery or a lifelong handicap. Emergency responders (Fire department, EMS, Police) have to be able to act immediately. Within the automotive industry, technological developments evolve at a high pace. With these improvements, it has become a bigger challenge for rescue teams to extract people from vehicles involved in a crash. Moditech Rescue Solutions B.V. designed the Crash Recovery System to solve this controversy between safety and accessibility. With this app, rescue relevant technical vehicle information in regards to restraint systems, reinforcements and for example propulsion systems are available at your fingertips.
Specially developed for emergency responders, the Crash Recovery System provides an invaluable source of information. After selection of the right model from the comprehensive database, the Crash Recovery System shows an interactive top and side view of the vehicle, indicating the exact location of rescue relevant vehicle information in various colour schemes. Additional information can be displayed to indicate how to safely disable these systems during rescue operations.
Know what's inside!
The Crash Recovery System enables emergency responders to:
• Access a comprehensive database including all airbag equipped passenger cars.
• Latest technology included (hybrid, electric and fuel cell vehicles, new airbag technologies and advanced steel reinforcements).
• Quick and easy access to all rescue relevant vehicle information.
• Access deactivation information to disable the propulsion and restraint systems within seconds.
• Base extrication plans on the actual vehicle equipment to save valuable time.
• Database updates available every month.
- Added new translations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.