Get the money app where your hard work pays off with a new credit score, a new credit card or even a new house.
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Credit Karma Money™ Spend – A checking experience* with Early Payday.
• Credit Karma Money™ Save – No fees with this interest-bearing savings account.
• Karma Confidence – See personalized offers and know your chances of approval for a personal loan or credit card before you apply.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile. And thanks to Karma Confidence technology, our members get approved 66% more often.**
• Auto savings and more – Tune up your auto loan, see about saving on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Karma Drive – Track your safe driving score to see if you can unlock lower car insurance rates.***
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, you can compare personal loan offers on Credit Karma (members who compare offers on Credit Karma save an average of 32% on interest rates!).****
• Explore the Relief Roadmap - Connect to government stimulus programs, unemployment benefits, debt relief opportunities, loan options and more.
• Free ID monitoring – Check your free reports to spot potential identity theft and get tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
Join more than 120 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app and create your own karma today.
Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
§Not a guarantee of approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you're not approved, you can receive a payment from Credit Karma. Full Terms at creditkarma.com/lp/kgterms
*Third-party fees may apply.
**Based on a comparison of Credit Karma member approval rates in 2021 vs national approval rates for general purpose credit cards from 2020 according to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s 2021 Consumer Credit Card Market Report (36%)
***Karma Drive is not available in all states. Sign in the app for availability.
****Based on aggregate member personal loan origination data from July 2020 to December 2020. Estimated average interest rates for members who found personal loans through Credit Karma were compared with estimated average interest rates for members who found personal loans elsewhere. Those members who found personal loans through Credit Karma had estimated interest rates that were 32% lower on average than those who found personal loans outside Credit Karma.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Credit Karma Insurance Services, LLC (dba Karma Insurance Services, LLC; CA resident license #0172748).
Thanks for using Credit Karma! Our app is regularly updated to make it easier for you to track your financial progress. This version includes a number of performance improvements and squashes a few small pesky bugs. Stay tuned for more updates and be sure to share your feedback at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Good way to track credit changes, with caveats
I’ve been using Credit Karma for at least 7-8 years now, and overall I’m very happy with how it shows my scores and keeps info up to date on my report.
I was able to dispute a negative item through CK and have it removed, which gave my score a remarkable jump. I started with about a 580, and CK now shows me at 720.
Now, the only downside is that CK uses the Vantagescore 3.0 model, while no lenders do. They all use FICO modeling, some are still using FICO 3 even though that model is from many years ago. This can make your score significantly different, sometimes higher, but usually lower. For example, when I bought my house back in 2016, CK showed me to be around 680. My actual FICO score used was closer to 620. That put me in a different interest rate bracket, so my payments were a little higher than expected.
Fast forward to present day (April 2021) and while CK shows my score at 720, a recent Amex platinum card approval shows my score at 758.
So, don’t go into Credit Karma thinking it’s the same score you will get from a lender that pulls your report, but use it as a tool to monitor your credit and manage your debt. It’s helped me in that regard, and I take the scores with a grain of salt understanding scoring models are different.
Earned 5 Star Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Absolutely worth the 5 star review for too many reasons to list here but one thing I will say for anyone just coming across Credit Karma or anyone just simply looking into joining Credit Karma, it’s 100 percent worth it in my opinion. I absolutely love everything about it and have not one bad thing to say about it. To say that it has helped me tremendously and guided me through the right steps to come a very long way in my credit journey! It’s very informative, helpful, and for the majority of my last 8-10 years spent on Credit Karma 99.8 percent accurate. I’ve had 1 instance of having exceptional approval rates and upon applying, I was in fact denied which did unfortunately lower my score quite a bit but only temporarily. Other than that, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences that I will forever be grateful to Credit Karma for playing such a huge role in! Without CK, I wouldn’t consider myself half as lucky to know even close to as much as what I do right now at my age about credit, credit scores and just how truly important credit overall actually is. Highly recommend this app and everything about it! Very helpful to me and I’m sure it could be just as helpful to anyone else who takes it seriously! My top credit app for sure!
Nothing to not like about this app
When I started with credit karma 3 years ago I literally had no credit score. Ten years of zero revolving credit and I looked like a ghost to potential lenders. Now I have a score well above 700 with Transunion. Equifax is lower because I guess they still have me on side-eye status. I’ve paid attention to everything credit karma has suggested and stayed on top of my score with its help. I even created a new email after it alerted me to my old account being present on the dark web. It’s just a great app if your goal is to get a handle on your credit. My only suggestion for improvement would be for credit karma to create a second arm of their company which sort of Tony Soprano grabs Equifax or Transunion and makes them an offer they can’t refuse to give me ten extra points to my score when I’ve gone months being well behaved with my credit! I need some muscle up in here! Weight thrown around, if you will, because my goal is 800! Credit Karma needs a Don to make this happen for me - the ‘say hello to my little friend’ department created in credit karma that gets me to excellent credit status. I dream big - but can we make that happen?! Guys? Anyone? Any mob movie fans in the company…?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Credit Karma, Inc.
- 123.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2007-2022 Credit Karma, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.